PDA

View Full Version : Supersize Me!

yutyeesam
06-18-2004, 11:40 AM
Ok, I know this post should really go in the Martial Media & Culture forum, but we can't always exist in grids and squares and labels, can we.

Check out this trailer for the movie Supersize Me:
http://supersizeme.com/home.aspx?page=movietrailer

I saw it last night, and I'm so glad I chose martial arts as my part of my education when I was growing up. That was real physical education. Not this dung called PE, which is a poor excuse for exercise.

It also made me wonder why so many Karateka masters I've seen are fat? Maybe it's just b/c I'm in Illinois.

jun_erh
06-18-2004, 11:47 AM
I like when they circled the picture of his **** and wrote "useless". Seriously, I think those huge sodas started after smoking became socially unacceptable. Which is worse?

David Jamieson
06-18-2004, 11:54 AM
actually 123, there are a large amount of lard butts in the MA world.

It gives a whole new definition to "rolling"...

but seriously, my Karate teacher was no where near "fat" neither was my boxing coach, my kungfu teacher, my fencing master or anyone else I got instruction from.

Nor am I fat...and really i can only think of one or two classmates I had that could be considered a round belly...

I think this may be an american karate thing, but then, they have xma and musical kata competitions down there and people think billy blanks' tae bo will get them ready for dark parking lots filled with crack heads on the jones!

what a country!

MasterKiller
06-18-2004, 11:57 AM
hahahahahah

Even that message board has a troll. Check out the posts by "Woody."

what a country!Canadian people have flappy heads. I know this to be true.

David Jamieson
06-18-2004, 12:05 PM
I have launched f@rt missiles at celine dions house moments ago, I know you are there MK and soon, you will have a flappy head as well!

By the way, am I the only guy who grooved to Isaac Hayes Prostitute song on SP? I swear, I fell off the couch I was laughing so hard.

My chi was depleted considerably with that episode.

MasterKiller
06-18-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Kung Lek
I have launched f@rt missiles at celine dions house moments ago, I know you are there MK and soon, you will have a flappy head as well! Sweeeet.

jun_erh
06-18-2004, 01:11 PM
Canada is our pot farm.