PDA

View Full Version : In Hell!

Arhat of Fury
06-18-2004, 05:50 PM
Anyone catch this TV movie with Van Dam. I'm not a big Van Dam fan but this one wasnt as bad because he didnt talk and because of that, we didnt have to listen to his **** accent all night.
Anyway, did anyone recognize their fighting as a system. It was set in russia so I would guess if I was a fighting system, it would be russian. I did see some techniques that relate to BJJ and such, just wondering if that was a system, particularly the first guy he fought?

Arhat.

Unmatchable
06-19-2004, 01:26 PM
Watching that movie made me realize that even with al ma experience at 160 pounds and 5"8 and 19 years old I probably would have been ass ****ed like that kid as well, as most of the forum by any of those 3 guerilla guys. I mean how would you fight one of those guys if the guards put you in a cell with him and there really is no room to manuever and he could use his sheer strengh/size to subdue you? There probably wasn't even room to kick in that cell.

Arhat of Fury
06-21-2004, 09:42 AM
Yeah, they were ovegrown sodomizers. That kid had the right idea with the shank, he just pulled it too early like he was too nervous. He should have used the element and suprise and stabbed him in the eye, thats probably on of the only ways your going to beat someone of that size?

Unmatchable
06-21-2004, 08:26 PM
I heard that there alot of overgrown sodomizers in prisons and jails? And some that aren't overgrown but attack and gang rape in numbers. Makes you not want to end up in an institution eh?