PDA

View Full Version : Sifu Chung Kwok Chow Article

Sihing73
06-05-2001, 10:06 PM
Hello All,

I was able to transfer the article on Wing Chun footwork by Sifu Chung Kwok Chow into an electronic format. I have been attempting to post the article here but am running into problems. The only way I can seem to get it to work is to post each image seperately and I just don't have the time to play with it any more. So, anyone wishing a copy of the article can email me and I will be glad to email them a copy. This is a very basic article but gives some nice examples of the Wing Chun footwork and some variations.

Anyone wishing a copy can email me at either of the following email addresses and I will send them the article.

Sihing73@juno.com
dmcknight@rcn.com

I prefer that you use the second email if that is possible ;)

Peace,

Dave

BTW: I have some other articles I can transfer to electronic format and since these do not have images I may be able to post them here. I know some may have emailed me before about this subject and if I did not get back to you I appoligize, unintentional I swear :o busy with life :) Anyhow if you want to email me again to remind me or get your own copy just send me another email. I will eventually get back to you.

[Censored]
06-06-2001, 01:05 AM
I can convert it into a PDF if you would find that helpful.

chris @ satorisoftware . com

Sihing73
06-06-2001, 01:25 AM
Hello,

Thanks for the offer but I can also scan it to .pdf format. To be honest I just don't have the time nor the inclination to play around with the images and posting. It is easier to just email it to those that want it. Which BTW I have already done for 5 people. I will warn you though that I could get busy again real soon which can cause a delay in my responding to email.

Peace,

Dave