PDA

View Full Version : Liokault

Eddie
06-21-2004, 06:08 AM
Liokault are you really in the orange free state?

I didnt know they have kung fu down there. Where do u train?

Liokault
06-21-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Eddie
Liokault are you really in the orange free state?

I didnt know they have kung fu down there. Where do u train?

LOL :D A whole thread named after me!

Nope i'm not in the orange free state, I put that a few months back after a tirade against south africans (see below).

Eddie
06-22-2004, 05:24 AM
you mean there are actually people who hate us? :)

You also south african? where was the post you are refering to?

Liokault
06-22-2004, 11:19 AM
I'm in the UK not South Africa, although some of my family has been spending lots of time in SA over the last year.

Cant link the thread as it was ages ago but it went a little somthing like this.......clears throat;

I've Never met A Nice South African - sung by Spitting Image

I've travelled this old world of ours from Barnsley to Peru
I've had sunshine in the arctic and a swim in Tinbuktu
I've seen unicorns in Burma and a Yetti in Nepal
And I've danced with ten foot pygmies in a Montezuma hall
I've met the King of China and a working Yorkshire miner
But I've never met a nice South African.

No he's never met a nice South African
And that's not bloody surprising man
'Cause we're a bunch of arrogant b***tards
Who hate black people

I once got served in Woolies aften less than four week's wait
I had lunch with Rowan Atkinson when he paid and wasn't late
I know a public swimming bath where they don't **** in the pool
I know a guy who got a job straight after leaving school
I've met a normal merman and a fairly modest German

'Cause we're a bunch of talentless murderers
Who smell like baboons

I've had a close encounter of the twenty-second kind
That's when an alien spaceship disappears up your behind
I got directory enquiries after less than forty rings
I've even heard a decent song by Paul McCartney's Wings
I've seen a flying pig in a quite convincing wig

'Cause we're a bunch of ignorant loudmouths
With no sense of humour - ha ha

I've met the Loch Ness monster and he looks like Fred Astaire
At the BBC in London he's the chief commissionaire
I know a place in Glasgow which is rife with daffodillies
I met a man in Katmandu who claimed to have two willies
I've had a nice pot noodle but I've never had a poodle
And I've never met a nice South African.

Because we've never met one either
Except for Breyten Breytenbach and he's emigrated to Paris. (****s)

Yes he's quite a nice South African
And he's hardly ever killed anyone
And he's not smelly at all.
That's why they put him prison.

stubbs
06-22-2004, 01:37 PM
where are you in the UK? and whats your weight?
________
Portable Vaporizer Reviews (http://vaporizer.org/portable)

Liokault
06-22-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by stubbs
where are you in the UK? and whats your weight?

I'm in Oxford my weight is 75-85 kg, and I have the most darling brown eyes......thank you for your interest stubbs.

No really. I fight under 80 kg normaly and my record in san shou (which is why I think your asking ...... ref that other thread) is out of 20+ fights (I loose count at around 17, but I counted 17 fights on a paper two years ago and I have had five fights since then) I have lost 2 drawn one and got stopped with a cut head once.

stubbs
06-22-2004, 02:16 PM
****! nice record. im buzzing about the thought of going in for competitions....and i've just joined a private medical insurance scheme so i wanna make the most of it :D

10kgs is quite a big difference. im comfortable at about 86kgs but i could probably make it down to 80 if i worked at it enough.

whats the average age of most of the people you've fought? im 20 soon but im guessing most of the people are in their mid to late 20s?
________
Class action settlement (http://classactionsettlements.org/)

Liokault
06-22-2004, 02:31 PM
Im 31 and have been fighting on and off for 10 years, but I have been the oldest (looking at least....i'm kind of thinning on top) for the last few years.

Its hard to say what the average age is as most guy come in, do one or two fights then are never seen again.

Who are you going to be fighting with? I see you have a link to a BCCMA event on your site. We have had some dealings with them and I can only say bad things about them I am afraid (apart from their chair man Tony who is a great chap). I started a thread on it a while back.

San Shou UK used to do much better events than BCCMA, but they have not had anything on for about a year I belive.

Eddie
06-23-2004, 04:55 AM
and here I thought we are one of the most loved nations in the world...

busy downloading that song from overnet. thanks anyways.
the bad south african

stubbs
06-23-2004, 11:31 AM
i dunno who im gonna be fighting with. all i know is that i'll be joining kixx next month and they do san shou among other things.

had a look at the san shou uk site and in the upcoming events section they just had events listed for 2003. i did a search on google for other san shou sites but didn't find too much.

i guess i'll start finding all the ins and outs of the competitions when i join. i'll let you know when my first fight is(probably wont be for a little while). hopefully i'll be able to get one of my mates to record it and if it's not too much of an embarrasing defeat i'll post it up on here. im planning on going away for a month for a training holiday in thailand around october time so i probably wont be fighting till after then sometime.

why is the BCCMA so bad? is it the quality of fighters or the organisation of the events?
________
SHOWER GOLDEN (http://www.****tube.com/categories/983/golden/videos/1)

Liokault
06-23-2004, 01:08 PM
There's a whole thread about why I dislike the BCCMA but to sum it up;

Went to a BCCMA national championship because the BCCMA get to form the UK team to fight in the european championship.

So we went cos me and another guy wanted to be on the British team. I one both of my fights in straight rounds to win my weight catagory, even after some very poor reffing. My friend won his weight catagory in straight rounds as well.

Then they change the rules.

Turns out that the 'san shou director' then decides that championship suddenly isnt going to decide who goes to europe, infact the 'san shou director' will choose who goes himself.

In my weight catagory he oddly chooses the two guys i beat in straight rounds!!!

At this point it is made clear that the 'san shou director' is not only the ref in my fights, he was also the teacher of both guys that I beat!

Then some other stuff happend mainly due to us pointing out that this was unfair. A new guy is apointed to pick the team.

(this guy is very close to the 'san shou director').

New guy decides that the team will be picked by himself on the grounds of who comes to training days with him. My friend goes to one and is dismissed from the team on the grounds that he "walks with an attutude"!! This guy is not only unbeaten in san shou but he has never even lost a round.....hes won most of his fights with first round knock outs.

Anyway the team goes to Europe with out us. we win one bronze medal (by default I belive) and thats it! One guy goes to hospital.

this was two years ago so some of the detail may be a bit off but if your really interested read the BCCMA thread.

Anyway Stubbs I'm glad your doing san shou as it rules.......theres just not many fights. Ta great event every April in Oxford thats great for beginners.