PDA

View Full Version : My grapefruit looks like a grapefruit.

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2004, 12:44 PM
It smells, sounds, feels, and tastes like a grapefruit, too.

Is that a nutty coincidence or what?

Meat Shake
06-23-2004, 12:53 PM
What does a grapefruit sound like?

Judge Pen
06-23-2004, 12:54 PM
Squish.

My nards look like grapefruits.

Starchaser107
06-23-2004, 01:05 PM
i guess u guyz are bored.

:p

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2004, 01:08 PM
Judge Pen, I know you're joking, but you should be careful about what you say.

I got a rash and swelling about a week ago that really did swell my package up like a grapefruit. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. The problem isn't completely gone yet, and I haven't had a stiffie since then. What's more, the rash has spread to other parts of my body and as I type this I'm watching my pinky flash pink and white in time with my pulse while trying like crazy not to scratch it, since that would just make it worse.

MasterKiller
06-23-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
I got a rash and swelling about a week ago that really did swell my package up like a grapefruit. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. The problem isn't completely gone yet, and I haven't had a stiffie since then. What's more, the rash has spread to other parts of my body and as I type this I'm watching my pinky flash pink and white in time with my pulse while trying like crazy not to scratch it, since that would just make it worse. You guys never listen to me. I'll say it again for the last time: The pretty hookers are not chicks!

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2004, 01:19 PM
Heh, I wish! No wait. I don't.

Actually, my best guess is that I got Poison Ivy or Oak or something on my hands and then transferred it to the tickly-parts via good old fashioned loneliness. Coulda been an insect or spider bite, too, though. I was running around in some pretty thick brush, considering it was right in the middle of the city.

Judge Pen
06-23-2004, 01:21 PM
:o My apologies man. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2004, 01:23 PM
No need to apologize. Just remember that the price of getting what you want is having what you once wanted.

(deep, huh? I stole it from a comic book about a goth-rocker who lives in a castle made of nightmares.)

Meat Shake
06-23-2004, 01:23 PM
you have elephantitus.
If thats how its spelled...
If not, well just call it the clap.

*clap clap clap clap*

Disclaimer: Gonorhea is nothing to clap about.

Judge Pen
06-23-2004, 01:30 PM
CSN, just wash your hands before getting lonely. Especially after pulling weeds in the garden.

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2004, 01:37 PM
Good advice, but too little too late for me.

The rest of you, take heed!

Becca
06-23-2004, 01:42 PM
It could be that new avionirial virus called Cherpies. I heard it was un-tweetable.;)

Chang Style Novice
06-23-2004, 01:45 PM
Just when I thought the pain could get no worse...

norther practitioner
06-23-2004, 01:58 PM
OK, so I know a bunch of us know a lot about each other nowadays... but really, I'm sorry to hear about your boys, and I'm sorry I had to hear about your boys.

Hopefully things will be on the up and up for you soon.. I mean that figuratively, and literaly.

BM2
06-23-2004, 10:19 PM
I thought I had chiggers. Think some of y'all call them red bugs. Anyway it was bothering me and was spreading. I knew it was something else because of the 11 patches on my left thigh. I went to the Dr. and he said " You have shingles."
Almost cleared up now. Oh yeah, it hurt too. :eek: