PDA

View Full Version : lactating nipples?

shaolin kungfu
06-23-2004, 11:29 PM
when i squeeze my nipples, liquid comes out. Is this bad? Am I a Woman? It's sort of clear, but milky, if that makes any sense.

joedoe
06-24-2004, 12:03 AM
Yes, you are a woman. What's more, you are a mother :D

mickey
06-24-2004, 03:42 AM
Hi Shaolin Kungfu,

If you are female, this is referred to as the White Snow in Slinger and Douglas's "Sexual Secrets." It is not widespread (forgive me, the word "widespread" just gave me an image of you putting out fires) but definitely not unheard of. So, you are not a freak of nature. Just tell your boyfriend to where a bib and he will be one happy camper.

If you are male it may come from steroid use or from consumption of products with high levels of female hormones. I would suggest that you give those fast food chicken joints a rest.

mickey

Merryprankster
06-24-2004, 02:11 PM
I think it's pretty clear the chi flow to your testicles is blocked.

Try vigorously rubbing your "fireman" until it spits in your eye.

That should solve your problem.

old jong
06-24-2004, 05:52 PM
In fact,"rubbing the fireman",is the accepted chi gung practice in BJJ.
It calms the mind and prevents unwanted ejaculations while in some stranger's guard.

Vash
06-24-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
when i squeeze my nipples, liquid comes out. Is this bad? Am I a Woman? It's sort of clear, but milky, if that makes any sense.

. . . Why would you be squeezing your nipples in the first place?
That's generally reserved for your . . . *ahem* . . . partner.

GunnedDownAtrocity
06-24-2004, 07:20 PM
it must be a sign that you are becoming a superhero.

whatever you do, do not go to the doctor. the government will take you and you'll be changed into a weapon and never heard from again.

just make sure that your new found powers are used for good, not evil.

dodger87
06-25-2004, 06:37 AM
Shaolin kungfu... how often do you squeeze your nipples?

red5angel
06-25-2004, 06:47 AM
I think it's pretty clear the chi flow to your testicles is blocked.

or he could roll around on some mats with some other guys. That should solve his problem one way or another ::D