PDA

View Full Version : Souther Mantis forum

X-Warrior
06-27-2004, 02:01 PM
Have you guys been at the ezBoard southern mantis forum? What an arrogant individuals running that board! If you post a message that doesn't suit the taste of this person name Jack Springer, they delete or edit your messages but his untolerable vulgar language and name callings are fully allowed and displayed. I even posted a message to the mods pointing out this, all they did is edited my message! I am very dissapointed about such forums. I am gald to find this one that does not favor anyone.

XWarrior

Shaolinlueb
06-30-2004, 09:40 AM
got link? this could be fun :D

brothernumber9
06-30-2004, 11:52 AM
you should tell ego-extrodinare, blooming lotus, No-Know, and mantid squasher about this. They could give you some un-biased and verifiably researched information on these things that are easy to understand.

SevenStar
07-01-2004, 05:24 AM
three of those four are known for trolling...

If it's the same guy, jspringer used to post here.

X-Warrior
07-01-2004, 10:56 AM
Yup SevenStar, that's the guy. His dirty mouth is beyond belief. He found his nest at the ezBoard and he rules it. They protect him, take care of his every request to edit/remove any messge but they leave all his name calling and dirty language there. Just about every message I posted was edited - even though I don't use vulgar language and I don't call names - Springer simply just didn't like what I said so he asked the mods to remove them and so they did ... then he called me slime and a lot more nastier names. I posted a message about this to the mods and MY MESSAGE WAS REMOVED FROM THE BOARD!!!!

Shaolinlueb; here it is: http://pub159.ezboard.com/bsouthernprayingmantiskungfu but trust me it doesn't even worth going there. Most ppl have withdrew themselves because of the obvious favorism for this guy. He is crowned king of the board and if you are not in favor of him, you will be called nasty names and sooner or later you will get booted anyway. Trust me, don't worth to go there. It is already dying out because of the obvious favorism.

-X-

jo
07-01-2004, 06:39 PM
Jack Springer is an arrogant bully who makes unverifiable claims.

5thBrother
07-02-2004, 12:50 AM
laugh out loud..

go check out the southernmantis forums everyone and make an informed look...

cheers for da advertising :D

x-wariror, ur not blackdragonsociety in drag are u? any mod can do an ip check?

just curious... and if ur not. apologies. curiousity has me :D

please no trolls as said above u WILL get deleted by the mods there , but if u have something about southernmantis and not to do with slandering schools, people, systems u seem to be fine.. funny that... LOL

:D

X-Warrior
07-02-2004, 07:25 AM
'...but if u have something about southernmantis and not to do with slandering schools, people, systems u seem to be fine.. funny that... LOL':

Springer seems to do very well there despite his 'non-slandering':

“ ... Simong Wong - Total @#%$, and a coward to boot. Simon claims the Kwongsi Jook Lum Gee Tong Long Pai hand but that's hardly the case. His Sifu is Kim Law....”

“Law's Sifu, Yum Yum was run out of town by the LWS Pai.”

“Yeah, Simon's a piece of work all right. The clown now claims to "fight" only on a spiritual plane via Dharma Protectors. His number one "boy" is a girl and former prostitute. Bet he's "taught" her much of the Tantric sex practices being a noble Tibetan Master and all .”

“Mark Leung, Tony Leung ...
BLECH!!!!”

- J. Springer

Cheers!

-X-

David
07-02-2004, 07:37 AM
At least he puts his name on his words. :rolleyes:

David
07-02-2004, 07:41 AM
And did he not earn many points for scaring the bejesus out of Ralek back along?

5thBrother
07-04-2004, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by X-Warrior
'...but if u have something about southernmantis and not to do with slandering schools, people, systems u seem to be fine.. funny that... LOL':

Springer seems to do very well there despite his 'non-slandering':

“ ... Simong Wong - Total @#%$, and a coward to boot. Simon claims the Kwongsi Jook Lum Gee Tong Long Pai hand but that's hardly the case. His Sifu is Kim Law....”

“Law's Sifu, Yum Yum was run out of town by the LWS Pai.”

“Yeah, Simon's a piece of work all right. The clown now claims to "fight" only on a spiritual plane via Dharma Protectors. His number one "boy" is a girl and former prostitute. Bet he's "taught" her much of the Tantric sex practices being a noble Tibetan Master and all .”

“Mark Leung, Tony Leung ...
BLECH!!!!”

- J. Springer

Cheers!

-X-

haha.. so ur true colours are shown .. please do not confuse some old past forum with the SMForum

please privide a link where you got THAT quote from on the ezboard SOuthern Mantis forums from one of his posts?

haha .. please. i await the link and will apologies if in fact such a thing exists.. but i think not...

u got issues with springer? go have a *issing match with him in private ..

if u atcually have apoint about that forums what is it?? show it?.. actually forget.. take a deep breath and let it go :P dun like it? dun post there? pretty simple dude

lol

jo
07-04-2004, 07:45 PM
Oh, You Whacko Lover of Jacko!

You know that the link is long dead.

All of Jack's noxious natterings were deleted since HE was in violation of the TOS of the board he polluted with his venomus, slanderous, libelous crap.

Jack's insubordination, lack of respect and basic understading of protocol is comical since he claims to be such an "insider" in NYC's Chinatown!

Jack was "made" a "USA Rep" for the Lee-Sing-Ying pai by Lee Lien, even before they met!

After only a few hours of contact, Jack was made a "sifu" in the Lee-Sing-Ying pai by Lee Lien!

What about all the dedicated students who practiced for years who Jacko skipped over?

Where is the traditional protocol?

TheBlackDragons
07-04-2004, 11:57 PM
i had some problems in the past but ,,I had some personal email

with 1 of the known members.

they seem to let me post there again so I guess i will

give it a try and see what happens

TheBlackDragons
07-05-2004, 05:29 PM
g

X-Warrior
07-06-2004, 05:16 PM
5thBrother,

Hold on with your apologies, start with your first one yet. I am not BlackDragon so you owe me your first apology for that, then we can talk about the rest:

Quote:
"x-wariror, ur not blackdragonsociety in drag are u? any mod can do an ip check?

just curious... and if ur not. apologies. curiousity has me"

Yup, some of Jack's postings were deleted but those ARE Jack's words and slandering of others, here is a link to ezBoard to someone who recalls those words as well: http://p067.ezboard.com/fsouthernprayingmantiskungfufrm21.showMessage?topi cID=29.topic. There is plenty others left, help yourself browsing around.

Quote:
"u got issues with springer? go have a *issing match with him in private .."

My main issue wasn't with Springer, rather with the mods who delete my - and everyone else's - complaints about Springer's attitude, offenses and vulgar language. If you read my original posting on the top one more time, I think it stands there pretty clear.

I came here because of the obvious protection and favorism towards one or two individuals but you seem to just keep trying to start trouble here. This board is to discuss southern mantis, I said my opinion once and I am not interested in getting into arguments about it. If you like the other board along the way it is run, you are always welcome to post anything there. Anyone welcome to ask me any specific questions but pointless arguments will not be answered further more.

-X-

5thBrother
07-08-2004, 02:50 AM
hold on with your apologies, start with your first one yet. I am not BlackDragon so you owe me your first apology for that, then we can talk about the rest:

Doh! ... curious like i said and my idea was wrong..

definately apologies 100%

now yes lets talk about the rest:

that crap about simon ? someone in england was NEVER originated on the smp forums which is why it is not there or never was except when someone esle brought it there.. much like u have now brought it to this forums..

ur link is dead...

please do not speak for "everyone"

seems like ur thread got remmed and u get ****ed off...

shrug

again apologies for wondering if u and bds were same person

BDS: yo :P im sure its that attitude that u were well liked in da spm forums kekeke

its good to see u back there a little more sensible..

x-warrior said it best

CHECK IT OUT GUYS~~~~ da good da bad and the ugly its all there :P

X-Warrior
07-08-2004, 07:57 AM
"ur link is dead..."

When you put a link at the end of a sentence, computers picks up the period as part of the link. This is very common, they are not intelligent enough to know that a web addresses - unlike sentences used by humans - never end with a period. Click on the link again, delete the period at the end and click reload. Whoala!

-X-

5thBrother
07-11-2004, 01:53 AM
xwarrior: thanks~

edit: still dead.. i'll try later.. having comp problems as well. but thanks for teaching me about the "." problems..

take care all~