Hung Fa Yi 11th Public Workshop
July 24th to 25th, 2004

This workshop, hosted by the VTM, will focus on "the art of HFY's
transformation from time/space to Heaven/Human/Earth in the advancement from
the SNT to the CK level".

In the Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun Siu Nim Tau levels (beginner), the concept of
time and space is taught and covered in the exercises. In the HFYWC Chum
Kiu levels (intermediate), the Heaven/Human/Earth understanding is taught
and used instead of the time/space theory.

The second topic of this workshop will be Hung Fa Yi Saan Sau Fighting.

Details:
9:30-4:30, 1 hr lunch (both days)
$150 - Members
*Call for non-Member rate

For more information and registration contact:
Ving Tsun Museum
5715 Brandt Pike
Dayton, OH 45424
(937) 236-6485
host@vtmuseum.org

duende
07-03-2004, 08:26 PM
HFY seminar will focus on adavanced layers of Fau Kiu Kiu Sau. Learning will focus on moving from Body Mechanics to Time and Space awareness and then to Tin Yan Dei strategies.

Price is $400 for attendance. $150 for HFY national members.

Make sure to place your reservations ASAP as we expecting many attendees from Europe and South America.

William E
07-21-2004, 11:44 PM
The next Hung Fa Yi Public Seminar will take place this weekend in Ohio and is a great opportunity to train with Grandmaster Gee and all those that attend for a couple of days. There are a number of people who are coming from other lineages and also one person from Europe. Although I will not be able to personally make the trip I wish all that attend my best in hopes of a great learning experience. I'm sure that there will be Starbucks and good food involved.

I am happy to announce that Grandmaster Garrett Gee was nominated into the 2004 United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame by Grandmaster Edward Badiang. The United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame Director, Selection Committee and the Grandmasters Council has personally approved Grandmaster Gee's nomination as "Grandmaster of the Year". The martial arts community continues to recognize the contributions that he has made.

William E.

Da_Moose
07-22-2004, 05:11 AM
Congratulations to Sigung Gee on his nominations and best of luck to his being awarded these great honors!

Rhat
07-22-2004, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by William E
I am happy to announce that Grandmaster Garrett Gee was nominated into the 2004 United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame by Grandmaster Edward Badiang. The United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame Director, Selection Committee and the Grandmasters Council has personally approved Grandmaster Gee's nomination as "Grandmaster of the Year". The martial arts community continues to recognize the contributions that he has made.

William E.

In the spirit of wing chun, congratulations to Grand Master Garrett Gee's nomination as "Grandmaster of the Year".

canglong
07-27-2004, 04:37 AM
In the spirit of wing chun, congratulations to Grand Master Garrett Gee's nomination as "Grandmaster of the Year". Rhat, no doubt a special honor for a very worthy recipient.

burnsypoo
07-27-2004, 09:04 AM
huen lop

William E
07-30-2004, 07:13 AM
I would like to thank all of the participants of the HFY seminar in OH last weekend. As usual, everyone left with a new sense of awareness.

For those of you who could not make it and would like to read the comments/reviews of those that did attend here is the link (http://www.hfy108.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=621).

The next HFY public seminar will be held September 18-19 in Phoenix AZ.

William E.