PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Anniversary

German Bai Lung
07-04-2004, 01:00 AM
I proudly like to announce my schools 3rd years anniversary on the 31th July!

Not only that my Sifu will come to give seminars for the students and for me, there will be a great celebration in a chinese Restaurant of course!
Some of the guests I hope to welcome this evening:
Sifu Sun De Long (Mei Hua Tang Lang)
Sifu Derek Frearson (Wing Chun & 7* Mantis Hong Kong Lineage)
Sifu Brunke Bast (7* Matis HK)
Sifu Nicolai Schild (7* Mantis HK)
Sifu Marc Hübscher (7* Mantis HK)
Sifu Ali Ol (Chow Gia) :rolleyes:

and of course lots of my students!

Will keep you updated after the show ...

Michael Dasargo
07-05-2004, 01:50 AM
From the Traditional Kung Fu Academy in San Diego, California, we congratulate you for three years of success and wish you many more to come.

Sincerely,
M.Dasargo

piotrj
07-05-2004, 04:12 AM
congratulations and regards from poland!

puja
07-05-2004, 06:36 AM
Hi Jochen,

congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. I wish you successful and prosper years to come.

btw, isn't Ali Ol Chow Gia not Hung Choi!?

best regards,

puja

Oso
07-06-2004, 06:36 PM
Hey bro, congrats !

been 3 years on my own now too, as of last month.

Good Luck and may you have many more to come !

German Bai Lung
08-02-2004, 03:20 PM
Well, first I like to thank everybody for their wishes!

I also wish you success and prosper! May all good Mantis Schools growing each year and working more and more together!

And as I promised some more informations:

All Sifus came, except Sifu Ali Ol who had to do Seminars. It was a great evening and all shared Fun and Happiness.

First there were some Lion Dancing before and in the Restaurant! Sifu Lee Kam Wing himself did the drumming and it was unbelievable! The drumming was pure power and the lion got to move and to move and to move! Wow!

After that I introduced the Sifus and Laoshi Sun De Long presented me a flag and a very expensive and famous calligraphie for the invitation and for my anniversary. Of course I was very thankful.

Then the hard part of the party began: the dinner. It was a very tasty and long dinner ...

Besides the celebration there was of course some gorgious Seminars with Sifu Lee Kam Wing in the last days.
He teaches Daan Chap Fa Kuen, Siu Fu Ngan Kuen, Tou Fa San Doi Da, Seung Bei Sau Doi Cheung, Luk Hap Gwan and very intensive Lion dancing which was a strong desire for him to set new standards here in my school!

For Pics you can look here:
Celebration (http://www.bailung.de/pics/Web-Seiten.html)

Oso
08-02-2004, 03:47 PM
Nice !

so, how much do you weigh?

just curious as you look pretty thick, like me.

I'm surrounded by tons of people built like Shrfu Kevin and Shrfu John....it get's lonely when you're the big guy
:(

;)

German Bai Lung
08-02-2004, 03:56 PM
Okay Oso,

hereby I must declare that you ever went to Osnabrueck, I will see this as a offence by you and put you to a challenge!
The challenge will be: drinking german beer (not that non alcoholic water-like stuff in america!)! :p

Why you are picking on me? ;) I´m normally 78 kg. Right now I´m at 80 kg... hey: I got vacation! :D :D

Oso
08-02-2004, 04:06 PM
not pickin', just grinnin

(****, I'm funny)

78kg = 176 lbs

ok, my bad, must be the beer.

and, just for the sake of drinking some beer with you, I accept the challenge...(ok, hmmm, Expedia....Priceline....)

Brother, I don't see that happening anytime soon.
I needs be getting to Taiwan if I have that kind of money.

But, be warned:

I drink.

My Beer Fu might be better than your Beer Fu.

If I can get it, I drink this:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/rate_results/64/199/

:D :p

Oso
08-02-2004, 04:10 PM
and this was the last good beer I had:

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/rate_results/18/21/

In Other Words:

I feer no German Beer !

(ok, I saw the mispelling but thought it was funny)

GermanMantis
08-02-2004, 10:23 PM
Yes indeed it was a very good celebration and hard work during the seminars. Especialy for me (and some others), who learned outside in the bright sun. BTW germany is often as rainy as england, so we are not common to sunlight ;) .

I also had the chance to take a look an Sigung Lee's new book. It's out now and awsome! Lots of historical photos of different Mantis Masters Lou Guan Yu, Chiu Chi Man, Won Hon Fun (forgive me any misspelling and the one i've not listed, `cos i can't remember) and 6 (!) full forms of the Mui Fa series.

He is an additional impression :)