PDA

View Full Version : Should I learn spm from 2 teachers?

TheBlackDragons
07-05-2004, 12:32 AM
My confusion has ended with union

where i live the only schools of spm are ckfa
and anyone who has researhed spm enough knows about the contreversial argueing and fighting about lineage techniques etc,,
So who agrees i should learn from Henery poo yee and Roger hagood ?

So i can get the best of both worlds?

all Serious replies is Greatly appreciated

David
07-05-2004, 03:42 AM
I have access to 2.75 teachers teaching the same thing and they all teach differently, offering individual insights and a varied class experience forcussing on their perceived priorities.

It's great.

Rgds,
David

Fa Kuen
07-05-2004, 12:48 PM
Are you really serious? If your not then you must be the funniest troll of the century.

Im sure both these families read this forum. Do you honestly think they would accept you now?

Are you honestly looking for advice, or are you hoping someone will spill the dirt and tell you where the real jook lum is at?

Researched SPM? You probably read 2 web sites.

Best of both worlds? Its useless when you live in planet clueless.
Heres advice, Study Chung Mu Quan. Its the deadliest of kung fu from Korea.

Second turn the computer off before you type.

Grow up and listen to yourself speak. Seriously.

TheBlackDragons
07-05-2004, 05:19 PM
**** you kuen ,,i'm talking to my kung fu bros on this page

not you ,, besides no one knows my real name

so I can join what ever ,,,you ****ing ediot

i'm sick and tired of name calling grow up

" your a troll ,,what are you 5 ,,, I will study spm and i will become a great teacher

then when i meet you ,,," we can as spm people say Touch hands "

then your face will touch the floor

Fa Kuen
07-05-2004, 05:56 PM
Posted by BDS:

**** you kuen ,,i'm talking to my kung fu bros on this page

not you ,, besides no one knows my real name

so I can join what ever ,,,you ****ing ediot

__ Dude you sound stupider and stupider on each post.

So they dont know your real name? Big deal! Sifus can smell snakes.

You've said your name a couple of times. What its fake? That just proves you slither.

Join whatever huh? Yeah, yap all you want on a "public" forum. These "slow" sifus will never catch on. Then youll have two versions of jook lum under your belt. When you become their diciple and learn everything, You can say HA HA suckers! Ive been training with both of you all along! MUHAHAHA(evil laugh) have some ads on Inside Kung fu, black belt and Homes and garden.

Ediot? your the ****ing ediot...ediot! LOL

Conclusion....Yeah, like I said grow up and develop respect.

TheBlackDragons
07-05-2004, 06:02 PM
jjoseph,,,jospeh what a temper for such a **** starter

by any chance do you know JFSUSA/??????
???? do you?????

Me tooo and you know what

he knows my situation and he is cool with me

i bet you feel real ****ing stupid now

You owe me an apolgie

Also you have 2 post I have alot of people on the forum that will back me before you

incudeing seven start the moderator

so keep talkin trash and see what happens

Fa Kuen
07-05-2004, 06:30 PM
Please people read this kids posts before he edits. He slithers for info. Hopefully these sifus find out what your doing.

Clint, Clint, Clint thanks for bringing personal info out.

Hell yeah im a beginer! I ve been a beginer for 12 years. Im always learning.

Coward! dont bring other people in this. Im mad at you for making a fool on these forums.

Yeah Ill wait for you to become a sifu. By then youll realize what a fool you were.

Touch? Why not ask.

This is my last negative post I promise. Im sorry to everyone else.

TheBlackDragons
07-05-2004, 06:37 PM
thank you for saying sorry to the forums

But the point is You just personally slandered me again by calling me fool ,,,that is against the rules

so apolgize to me,, and dont try and make a new name
your ip is the same ,,,,,, moodak ,, maybe ?

i'm makeing a fool on these forums ?

what the hell are you ,, talking about ?

your a new member you have 3 post and come in to where i post everyday and say i make a fool ??

have you read all 83 of my post ??,,I doubt it

your not the moderator ,, and no one else is

complaing. Get your stuff straight you just make your self look like you can just come in here and run things
like a dictator

THis aint Tong long it is FARRR from IT

read all of my post here then get back to me

Chin Chung Cao
07-05-2004, 07:11 PM
Clint do yourself and everyone in Texas a favor and study with Roger. With your attitude you would not last long with Sifu Yee, the lack of respect that you have shown Sifu Yee in the past will only get you shown the door, quickly. To be honest I doubt even Roger would want you. That's assuming you could find your way out of Texas. As for you running your mouth about how tight you are with the admin. maybe you should give them a little more credit at spotting a troll. You lack the maturity to hold an intelligent conversation with most people on this fourm, re-read some of your post and then ask yourself if you deserve be taken seriously. And maybe you should let everyone know that you have been posting on the SPM forum again(after claiming to have been baned) the same childish material. I told you before and will tell you again,leaving Sifu Yee those many years ago was your mistake. What happened with you and the Shaolin Monks? Did you find they had feet of clay also?
Paul Huber
Enter the Gate student 1996, Grandmaster Henry Poo Yee

TheBlackDragons
07-05-2004, 07:20 PM
I expect to be taken very serious as to my past confusion with the gret spm controversy all my info was web site related ,, I already gotall my mis iformation cleared up
with a respected ton long forum member so there is nothing more to say except !!!!

I respect yee and roger equally

that is the truth so under stand That!
what i just wrote as it is my final and permanent analysis if you do not i will keep copy and posting thieese words over and over until your mind absorbs it

no offense just read over and over and if you dont understant read it again

Thank you for your interest

Also when said I was banned i tried for days and it would not let me in after i talked to Known s Tong long member
and he cleared up my misinformation ,,I registererd again and got in i'm not saying he did or did not have anything to do with it ,,,,if you read my post on spm forums you would clearly see i was not hideing anything since i wrote i was back there posting again ,,research before you race to your opinion

shaolin monks,,,{ My back is to injured to do low stances for an extended amout of time it sucks but i have to live with it

htowndragon
07-05-2004, 09:38 PM
...and bounce.

people like u get shot in houston. maybe ur still alive cuz ur ass doesn't leave the comp.

if u live in humble or sumthin maybe u shuld get into the city more. people who kno give us the same recognition as compton, detroit, NYC, philly, etc. aint any cowboys here.

like lil flip would say, its "game over" for u

Fa Kuen
07-05-2004, 09:46 PM
Yes my name is new. My old name is Grinding Hands. Due to change in computers I am not able to get my name back.
I have been training hard and not using this forum for a long time.
Fa Kuen is used by both me and my cousin since we both share the same name in form though different in style.

The reason I made a post is because you post without caring who you hurt
If you think you can get into a school after insulting their hands. Think again.

You said they wont know your name and thats how you can get in. Thats kind of snake like dont you think.

I do admit I snapped too hard. But the more you post the more I know you desserved it.

You dont have to be a sifu to challenge me because I am not.

TheBlackDragons
07-06-2004, 08:33 AM
htown sumthin = something shuld = should

ur = your cuz = because ,, people like me get shot?

actually i' do the shooting ,, I was born in Houston

and lil flip sucks ,, I would prefer mike jones,,zero ,, scare face etc.

Fa kunt ,,, you started **** with me 1st so **** you
i will kick your little asian ass and if i lost
I would push your wig back because [ " when i impact I'm playing for keeps"] ( a personal line out of 1 of my raps)

i have nothing more to say ,, i will not reply
to any more post seeing how your arguments have no basis
if you dont understand scroll up a couple post and read over and over and over and just maybe it will absorb
in your brain
but i dont think htown will have a clue,,,:cool: