PDA

View Full Version : The Annual All Ba-Gua Zhang Championship Tournament

maoshan
07-07-2004, 09:29 AM
Alright Ya'll. The dates been set, SEPT,25 2004.
Once again it will be held in conjunction with "The Annual Wong Fei Hong Tournament in NJ.
Nothing has changed, the rules are the same with 2 exceptions, You people have got to use your art, I made this the rule from the start, but I noticed that most didn't know how to use their style and for the most part kick Boxed or Boxed, but since the first tournament, I now see that it's across the board and not just the Ba-Gua practitioners. THIS MUST STOP! But I can only look out for Ba-Gua thus this tournament. You must use your art and not Western Boxing or anything else other than Ba-Gua, this will be stressed. Also, this year, the fighting and Pushhands will be open to all styles, just follow the rules. What ever style you sign in as, you must represent.

The website will be up in a few days with all the info, if not sooner.

All tournament Questions should be sent to
maoshan@lycos.com

Hope to see you there.

Peace

B.C. Hill Bey Laoshi aka Maoshan

Ray Pina
07-07-2004, 10:04 AM
I saw the Wong Fei Hung flyer. I'm fighting in the open division (advanced) but also noticed "Table Fighting" Chi Sau..... can you tell me what this is?

Of course, I had visions of pushing hands atop a table and think that would be cool .... prevent people from backing away when under pressure, force them to aborb or fall ... but somehow don't think this is the case.

maoshan
07-08-2004, 12:57 PM
Peace Guy

Your on top of a table, I don't know the measurements, and you do Wing Chun's stikey hands. I saw a little of it last year. it was hot. The goal is to try not to get knocked off.

Peace

Maoshan

Ray Pina
07-09-2004, 08:13 AM
That is hot, and right up my alley!!!!!!! I can't wait to see and do this.

maoshan
08-12-2004, 11:50 PM
Greetings,

The Official Web page for the Third Annual All-Baguazhang Tournament
is now up with information on the tournament.
also,
The new Baguazhang Research and Boxing Association's
"Palms of infinity" web page is up with some new articles. Visit:

www.palmofinfinity.tk

And

www.allbagua.tk

Fu-Pow
08-13-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by maoshan
Peace Guy

Your on top of a table, I don't know the measurements, and you do Wing Chun's stikey hands. I saw a little of it last year. it was hot. The goal is to try not to get knocked off.

Peace

Maoshan

Super cool. It's a mini Lei Tai! Can you move your feet or do you have to stay in a fixed position?