07-07-2004, 10:54 AM
Why Tai Chi is so deadly:
See: Tai Chi Masters clip

Why Karate is so deadly:
See: Concentration clip

http://www.judoinfo.com/video5.htm

PaulH
07-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the fun diversion, Ray! Keep them coming more on this thread! Where can I learn that coughing milk strike and those resonant organ damaging wave power? =)

old jong
07-07-2004, 01:39 PM
Take a look at Sophia Loren's clip. She was so hot!...;) ;) ;)

Vajramusti
07-07-2004, 04:19 PM
The late unique human (but great actor) Brando once said that she had asparagus spears for nose hairs up close. How would he know?

anerlich
07-07-2004, 09:08 PM
The late unique human (but great actor) Brando once said that she had asparagus spears for nose hairs up close.

You've just put forward an excellent argument for intorduction of a KFO emoticon that shows a person vomiting.

Jeez, I was eating when I read that ... :p

Vajramusti
07-07-2004, 10:31 PM
Didnt mean to ruin your meal Anerlich. Sorry!

Brando was one of the greatest actors ever- and contributed real money to many neglected community activities.

But he did have a bizzare side- an ex wife apparently tried to do him in -a memoir.
No more. Brando RIP.

Matrix
07-09-2004, 10:20 AM
Here's one I heard recently.....

How many Wing Chunners does it take to screw in a light bulb??

..... 13

.....One to screw in the bulb, and twelve to tell him "That's not the we do it at our school." :D

Bill

PaulH
07-09-2004, 11:31 AM
Actually I believed that it might have been St. Bruce who screwed the bulb in. And his twelve disciples could not agree whether that was true light of enlightenment as he had to resort to some muscles to accomplish the deed. Bear in mind that enlightenment is a function of the will and not of physical feats! =)