PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia gatherings

Josh Vogel
07-08-2004, 05:06 PM
Hi,

My brother and I want to have a regular weekly or semi weekly gathering in Center city Philadelphia. The best day so far would be on sundays.

This is the deal: We want to get people of every style and method together to practice what they want to practice. I spend enough time whining about how there's no one to practice with, and I suspect that there are people other than me and my brother who have the same problem.

We want to have an open practice, people practice whatever they want with respect for the space and their partner and that's it. No teachers. By this I mean that no one shows up and tells everyone how to practice better or that their stuff is bull. Just show up, shoot the breeze, pick a partner and go to work.

A friend of mine has a studio space that is very large and he said that I could rent it out for whatever. So the deal is that if we get to use this space, we pay around five bucks each for the space use. Respect the property and your parner/s.

If you are interested in coming down to workout, then either let me know on this thread or email me. www.JoshVogel2003@yahoo.com

Also, if you have any ideas or criticisms, let me know. I need feed back.
Josh