PDA

View Full Version : Schools in Southern China??

Airdrawndagger
07-09-2004, 09:16 AM
Hey all

Im really excited that im going to China August 1st, specific to Southern China. Being that ive never been to China, does anyone know any good Wing Chun schools to visit and cool places to go???

Thanks in advance!

Go Jun Long
07-09-2004, 09:54 AM
you going to Futshan?

Airdrawndagger
07-09-2004, 10:09 AM
Im not sure, undecided at this point, where is that in relation to Nanning? That is where im going, my wife is there now and was born and raised there so she can get us to Futshan im sure. Do you attend the school there in Futshan?

Go Jun Long
07-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Only Bak Mei. I was just curious where you where going to go, I will be in Futshan.

Airdrawndagger
07-12-2004, 09:16 AM
Not sure yet, considering Hong Kong, Canton Province, Beijing, Southern Shaolin Temple, Great Wall, etc.
My Sifu wants me to find a place that makes Wooden Dummies for cheap so i have to do some research to find out where to look but im hoping that i will know before hand because i dont want to try to search thru China! That will take forever!

:confused:

Rhat
07-14-2004, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Airdrawndagger
Not sure yet, considering Hong Kong, Canton Province, Beijing, Southern Shaolin Temple, Great Wall, etc.
My Sifu wants me to find a place that makes Wooden Dummies for cheap so i have to do some research to find out where to look but im hoping that i will know before hand because i dont want to try to search thru China! That will take forever!

:confused:

Leung Ting and Wing Lam got their wooden dummies in Fatshan, China.;)

Airdrawndagger
07-16-2004, 07:57 AM
Fatshan ahhh

Well Fatshan is pretty large, could you be more specific? Do you know the city name?

Go Jun Long
07-16-2004, 08:29 AM
Futshan is Foshan City!

Futshan is just the old way of saying it. So the city is Foshan City.

Airdrawndagger
07-18-2004, 06:22 PM
ahhh, ok thanks. Ill check it out.

firepalm
07-19-2004, 01:41 PM
covers a lot of the schools of south China. Hope this helps.

http://www.huangfeihong.com.cn/

Cheers!:D