PDA

View Full Version : heavy bag kicking, sport store and a lesson

Ray Pina
07-09-2004, 10:43 AM
So I ran into Galyans during lunch to replace my heavy bag that was removed from under the boardwalk by either theft of beach town officiality with a smaller, lighter 25 lbs bag. But as I walk in playing on a large monitor is video of a 30-something woman in sexy black workout pants and sport bra kicking a heavy bag.

I do a double take thinking she's using the E-Chuan shape and theory but realise she's not .... just on my mind I guess .... but she's kicking the **** out of the bag really making it move and I'm tempted for a second to go up to the 50lbs bag having fooled with it yesterday but neither bag was in.

Just then, on the video, feeling good with herself, she pulls out a phoney remote control and presses the "ADVANCED" button, obviously she was previously on "INTERMEDIATE."

As she's about to land her kick the bag displays some artificial intellegence and curls away and she misses! She tries again .... miss! The last kick barely landed, hitting only with the edge of her toe .... must of hurt.

In there lies the lesson, so I got the lighter 25lbs bag.

MasterKiller
07-09-2004, 11:09 AM
This board is like that commercial a lot of times.

ShaolinTiger00
07-09-2004, 11:09 AM
the irony of a 25 lb. "heavy" bag.

YinYangDagger
07-09-2004, 11:11 AM
I suppose smoking crack is a part of the E Chuan curriculum...

mortal
07-09-2004, 01:57 PM
Lolo

IronFist
07-09-2004, 02:33 PM
wtf? The bag moved? Was she real or on tv?

Meat Shake
07-09-2004, 03:10 PM
No no Efist... The bag didnt move, you had a flashback.
Thats the same reason every now and then the letters get up off my screen and run down the desk.
:eek:
;)