PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Hung Sing CLF in ATL

Judge Pen
07-12-2004, 07:17 AM
Thanks to the Atlanta Hung Sing CLF school. I had a wonderful time working out with them this weekend and assisting them in their demonstrations. It was my first hands on Lion dance experience and a great time. They are all excellent martial artists and class acts. Master Salvatera is an amazing man with a wealth of knowledge. If you are down there you should give sifu Chad Myers a call and check them out.

sean_stonehart
07-12-2004, 08:18 AM
:D

Don't forget to come back soon & the next trip is on me to K'Ville!!

Judge Pen
07-12-2004, 08:38 AM
Not a problem Sean. BTW, I'm getting the doctor to look at my knee today. Stupid slick grass! :(

sean_stonehart
07-12-2004, 08:52 AM
**** we all still feel bad about that... let me know what's the word.

Did you get the pic?

Judge Pen
07-12-2004, 08:59 AM
Not yet. I have limited internet today, but the e-mails on the fritz. Server exchange or something.

Ou Ji
07-12-2004, 11:32 AM
Sifu Dino has an interesting perspective on applications and you can see the depth of his knowledge by how he assembles the moves to deal with any situation.

Hope the knee is ok. If you like I can send a few of the 'boys' to work the 'stupid slick grass' over. You know, break a few blades so they cooperate next time. :D

Judge Pen
07-12-2004, 12:16 PM
Sigung Dino was a joy to meet. I saw him give an imprompteu application class too. Awsome perspective and the man is quick.

Dr said the knee was probably a sprain. If it doesn't get better he'll do an MRI, but I think I'll be fine. Thanks for the offer to rough up the grass. I'll remember that before my next outside demonstration!

hungsingclf
07-13-2004, 12:23 PM
Judge Pen,
Thank you for your help. You are a credit to your Sifu and a heck of a nice guy. I hope your knee heals quickly and if you need any help just let me know. Hope you can visit more often. The Asian Cultural Experience here in Atlanta on July 10-11, 2004 was a great success! SiGung Dino as always gave tremendous knowledge and advice to his students and grandstudents, as well as blessing 3 new lions and demoing cerng sam jeet bian. If anyone is interested we will be doing the Gee Tuck Som Tuck Family Association celebration on Aug. 22 in San Fran Chinatown for retired Grandmaster Jew Leong. Anyone is welcome to attend and or travel with us. I'll try to get some pics of this weekends show up soon. Thanks for everyones help and support. Oh by the way, if your looking for new lions #1 or #2 new or old style, check out www.clarionmusic.com, Clara Hsu my Si Jie has very good prices on her lions.

Rhat
07-15-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by hungsingclf
I'll try to get some pics of this weekends show up soon.

Pictures!

Soon you will be sitting on top of the CLF world.;)