PDA

View Full Version : wong shun leung clips

russellsherry
07-15-2004, 06:03 PM
hi guys is their any clips showing wong sifu douing bill jee on the net? and earnie i like you website mate rusellsherry

Ernie
07-15-2004, 06:23 PM
hey , russell
thank you , some has recently asked if they could build ma a '' real'' website and i of course am takeing them up on there offer
so keep a look out ,

as for WSL i have video of him doing all the forms but out of respect for my source i can not share , but if you have any questions you can email me and i can research it , another great source would be David Peterson ,
that's who i would go to for any forms questions :)

AmanuJRY
07-15-2004, 09:27 PM
That's good Ernie.
No offence bro, I like all the content on your site, but the navigation and structure of the site is kinda lacking.
Sorry to be so brutally honest.:(

Ernie
07-15-2004, 10:27 PM
Sorry to be so brutally honest
i wouldnt have it any other way , :D
built it on my own first time ever attempting such a thing with no prior experience

funny thing is my training partner is a professional web designer
but i'm funny that way like to try new things

but now that i have done it i'll take a hand out :D

burnsypoo
07-16-2004, 07:02 AM
sounds good ernie, should be nice. I'm just adding a few more photos to our site then we're finally getting it up live. I'll have to get your thoughts on it. Pretty small site. Clean and simple, like the system. :)

ps: Web Designers need to spar too guys, or else their design isn't alive enough.

Ernie
07-16-2004, 07:28 AM
burnsypoo

no worries , hit me with the add, when it's up :D

Matrix
07-16-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by burnsypoo
Pretty small site. Clean and simple, like the system. :) We'll be the judge of that..........;)

AmanuJRY
07-16-2004, 08:49 PM
built it on my own first time ever attempting such a thing with no prior experience - Ernie

Nice, it's always interesting learning new things.:D

funny thing is my training partner is a professional web designer, but i'm funny that way like to try new things - Ernie

Our group has a computer geek too, :D , he's really in deep with the programming end of things, does a lot of ASP and now .NET stuff. He's the "master" when it comes to the web (laughs to self at lame pun). I really have learned a lot from him as well.