PDA

View Full Version : Shaolin Kung Fu in Nanchang?

idoesnotexist
07-16-2004, 09:01 AM
I recently have been offered a job in the Jiangxi province, Nanchang city. The only thing holding me back, from taking the position, is I'm apprehensive about trying to find schools to continue my training there. Right now I train at the Shaolin Overseas headquarters with Shifu Shi Guo Lin and the other wonderful monks that train us there. I was wondering if anyone knows about Shaolin instruction in Nanchang, and if it is accessible to freigners?

Shaolinlueb
07-16-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by idoesnotexist
I recently have been offered a job in the Jiangxi province, Nanchang city. The only thing holding me back, from taking the position, is I'm apprehensive about trying to find schools to continue my training there. Right now I train at the Shaolin Overseas headquarters with Shifu Shi Guo Lin and the other wonderful monks that train us there. I was wondering if anyone knows about Shaolin instruction in Nanchang, and if it is accessible to freigners?

i dont want to sound racist or like a stereotype, but dude its china, im sure there is some type of school there.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=Nanchang+city&btnG=Google+Search