PDA

View Full Version : greetings from yantai

piotrj
07-20-2004, 01:00 AM
greetings from yantai competition. its ok we win some gold and silver medals. but its really hot. we saw some really good praying mantis. we are staying in yantai for couple of weeks to learn. in first day we gave respect on grave of our master. greetings from china - piotr

MantisifuFW
07-20-2004, 07:28 AM
Piotrj,

Greetings from the U.S.

I envy you guys getting to train in Yantai. Some of the best Tanglang in the world there! Training with Yu Yongsheng was very enlightening when we were last there. The competition is a great time also, if anyone ever gets the chance to go to Yantai it is a great experience.

By the way, I have been in touch with Mr. Martin Karas now of Sweden. He is a really good guy and I hope that he teaches Tanglang there when he gets the chance.

I hope you can share more about your time in Yantai.

Steve Cottrell

ninjaboy
07-20-2004, 07:48 PM
cool.....out of curiosity, was there sanda competition divisions or was it a straight forms competition like how the qingdao tournament will be?

sincerely,
neil

piotrj
07-20-2004, 09:37 PM
it was sport sanda. and tui shou. cause im little busy i will try to write some more later. greetings

ninjaboy
07-21-2004, 03:13 AM
thanks

Mika
07-24-2004, 12:50 AM
Good stuff, brother, well done y'all :)

We hope you are having the time of your life and learning something new - once again - about Qi Xing Tang Lang.

We envy you here...

Enjoy your time there and we will see you soon! :)

Cheers,

Mika and Tapani