PDA

View Full Version : Why do all capoeira guys think they're cool because they do handstands?

SevenStar
07-20-2004, 08:45 AM
Ever notice how capoeira guys think they're the shiznit because they can breakdance?

red5angel
07-20-2004, 08:46 AM
actually unless you want me to do the snake all over your face, you better make sure you know that capoeira came before breakdancing!!!!

although in the red5angel timeline, breakdancing came in around 6th grade, I wore parachute pants for a year straight.

SevenStar
07-20-2004, 08:48 AM
you can bring those pants back in style. Wear some hammer pants at your school's next roda!

red5angel
07-20-2004, 08:52 AM
hammer pants were post breakdancing man!

OOOOOOHHHHHH 7* just got served!!!!!

SevenStar
07-20-2004, 09:00 AM
yeah, they were, but who can deny the thought of breakdancing in hammer pants or, if you remember them, skidz?

red5angel
07-20-2004, 09:17 AM
parachute pants reign man, they were cool, just checkout all those pockets! And they were slippery, for sliding around and stuff.

rubthebuddha
07-20-2004, 09:27 AM
although in the red5angel timeline, breakdancing came in around 6th grade so that'd be what, last year? :confused:

SevenStar
07-20-2004, 09:27 AM
bah. breakin in hammer pants reigns supreme! the flow of them add to the illusion of you floating while you're lockin.

Chang Style Novice
07-20-2004, 09:32 AM
At one point - long, long ago - I could hold my left ankle in my right hand and hop with my right leg through it.

Big Daddy Kane was the LICK at that time.

red5angel
07-20-2004, 09:35 AM
so that'd be what, last year?

for a guy moving to Texas you sure are mouthy.....

bah. breakin in hammer pants reigns supreme! the flow of them add to the illusion of you floating while you're lockin.

what MAKES you float is your mad breakin' skeewz. Can't touch that!!!!

TheBlackDragons
07-20-2004, 09:45 AM
thats true i was at this pizza place/band club pool hall

and this guy kept walking on his hand and doing a couple of kick

he wasn't very skill I had a conversation with

him about his capoeria knowledge he bragged

alot ,, I guess he thought he was going to get the ladies
or somethiing , impressing them ,

he didn't have much luck that night

red5angel
07-20-2004, 09:49 AM
Why do all capoeira guys think they're cool because they do handstands?

it's head stands and flips that get the ldies. Sort of like the whole dancing thing, a girl sees a capoeiristas and she just KNOWS they rock in the sack. You know it too.

SevenStar
07-20-2004, 09:54 AM
ladies want a real man in the sack. What defines a man's power moreso than a thai boxer? capoeira guys may as well be doing ballet.

red5angel
07-20-2004, 09:56 AM
yeah but you should see the hips move man. Thai Boxers just flick em around a little, it looks silly, there's no real power there, and it all happens so fast.

Chang Style Novice
07-20-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by SevenStar
What defines a man's power moreso than a thai boxer? Bima.

red5angel
07-20-2004, 09:57 AM
and besides 7*, women want men who are comfortable with themselves, and who could be more comfortable then a man who wears pants that are tight around the a$$, and flare out like bell bottoms towards the feet, and spend their time, dancing, singing and clapping!

David Jamieson
07-20-2004, 09:59 AM
What defines a man's power moreso than a thai boxer?

The size of his family, immediate and extended.

How many employees he has.

Whether or not he is in possession of tactical nuclear weapons and at the command of a huge well equipped army, navy and air force.

Whether or not he has a gun and you do not. :p

I could go on... but I'm out of context already!

MasterKiller
07-20-2004, 09:59 AM
ladies want a real man in the sack. What defines a man's power moreso than a thai boxer?. Punching like a woman defines a man? That's a new one.

SevenStar
07-20-2004, 10:00 AM
bah, the secret of thai boxing is the hip motion!

As for that bit about tight pants and clapping, that sounds more along the lines of what richard simmons would be looking for...

SevenStar
07-20-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
Punching like a woman defines a man? That's a new one.

moreso than a butterfly kick...the name alone implies feminity...

Chang Style Novice
07-20-2004, 10:07 AM
Nothing is cooler or manlier than putting on silk pajamas then going out to the park to dance in slow motion!

And afterwards, a pillowfight and slumber party.

Chang Style Novice
07-20-2004, 10:13 AM
I nearly forgot! After the slow-motion dancing, we pair off for hugging contests.

MasterKiller
07-20-2004, 10:14 AM
moreso than a butterfly kick...the name alone implies feminity... Nonsense. Haven't you seen M. Butterfly? I won't spoil it for you, but think 'Crying Game.'

The Willow Sword
07-20-2004, 10:20 AM
" Cause this is thrillerrrrr,,,Thrillerr niiight", "And there aint no second chance against the beast with 40 eyes girlll,,,,thrilllerrrr,,woooohoooooo,,,,thriller night"

Micheal jackson was the shizznit back then,,,,too bad he is a pederast now..im sure before all that surgery and fuked up mentality he was actually a decent human being,,,,the music was pretty cool back then i thought,,,,,,heheheheheh SHUT UP CSN.

PEACE,,,TWS

rogue
07-20-2004, 10:27 AM
women want men who are comfortable with themselves, and who could be more comfortable then a man who wears pants that are tight around the a$$, and flare out like bell bottoms towards the feet, and spend their time, dancing, singing and clapping!
Those 5 gay guys that show up at your house to give you a makeover.

red5angels new handle is Dances with Men.:p

SevenStar
07-20-2004, 10:29 AM
what does thriller have to do with butterfly kicks and handstands? I think that post was meant for the zombie thread

red5angel
07-20-2004, 10:45 AM
red5angels new handle is Dances with Men.

actually, there are more hot chicks in this cap school then any other I've been too, atleast that is what they keep telling me.

bah, the secret of thai boxing is the hip motion!

No way, you guys do it with your shins. That's how nature keeps MT guys from breeding too often. That and the sweet hemp head bands.....

SevenStar
07-20-2004, 11:10 AM
dude, the headbands are chick magnet #1.

red5angel
07-20-2004, 11:12 AM
well, #2 would be slap on some tight pants, tear your shirt off and move around a lot more, you know, throw in some handstands and break dancing moves.

oh wait! That's capoeira, minus the ghey headband! :D

brothernumber9
07-20-2004, 12:06 PM
Fat laces, Puma sweat suits and the Ralph Sampson suede lo-tops to match (or shell top adidas). Then capoeira would really catch on.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-20-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by red5angel
yeah but you should see the hips move man. Thai Boxers just flick em around a little, it looks silly, there's no real power there, and it all happens so fast.

yeah but what the women really want is a taichi playa.

slow, steady, yeilding, powerful, and most of all selfless. sure, capoera guys may rock out with their cock out for a good 30 or 40 minutes, but taichi guys are playin push hips all night long.

red5angel
07-20-2004, 03:01 PM
yeah but what the women really want is a taichi playa.

maybe if your doin old chicks! Of course 7* was sort of the subject of this whole thing.....

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-20-2004, 03:34 PM
hehe

sticky hands

hehehehehehehe

rubthebuddha
07-20-2004, 10:20 PM
do we need to get you a towel ...

or a pressure washer? :confused:

scotty1
07-21-2004, 04:17 AM
TCC players: