PDA

View Full Version : demonstration

benny
06-28-2001, 07:08 AM
i was in a demonstraction the other day and it went quiet well. i thought it was quiet funny when someone asked us if we could bring the tree (dummy) and if we could brake boards.we instead did some techs, knife defences and i did a mulitble fight. i usually do the multible fight and i try to change it everytime, but i am always supprised when it happens that it seems so slow watching it on the video it looks heaps quick but doing it its so slow.
i watched a karate demo once were they all had balloons ties to there belts? :eek:
i was wondering if anybody does anything like that and strange things you were asked to do or even some youve seen.

S.Teebas
06-28-2001, 10:39 AM
Hey Benny,

Next time you do a demo...post it up here when and where it's on. I wouldnt mind seeing what you WSL guys can do.

S.Teebas

Troy
06-28-2001, 01:23 PM
where was this at benny?.... and thanks for the invitation :p

-The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war-

benny
07-02-2001, 08:06 AM
it was for Mchappy day. itll be in the newsletter.
i wish i could put it on here but i dont have a digi cam. i was thinking of trying to use the tv and my web cam.
so ill see.

S.Teebas
07-06-2001, 05:22 AM
I would come and see it in person...im in sydney, not that far from newcastle.

Does you school do demos often?

S.Teebas

benny
07-10-2001, 05:03 AM
not really just for things like the show and different things we get asked to do. next time we are doing one ill put it on the forum. :D