PDA

View Full Version : Is this true? (vid)

IronFist
07-21-2004, 09:46 PM
Is Dr. Pepper really flammable (http://www.compfused.com/directlink/246/)?

Notice when it explodes and the giant fireball comes at the camera, suddenly the camera shuts off and resumes filming when the fire has died back down.

Wtf? Did they put something else in the bottle?

They're talking like they're stoned.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-21-2004, 11:01 PM
i'm actually stoned right now. i dont do this **** much anymore and i'm fukin rocked.

i dont know if it's flammable or not, but im glad i don't drink pop.

PHILBERT
07-21-2004, 11:35 PM
Other than alcohol, no beverage is really flameable. I know DP isn't flameable from experience, carbonated water will keep it from doing anything.

KC Elbows
07-21-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
I know DP isn't flameable from experience...

There are times I thank the heavens for the internet. You know, while doing research papers, looking for music, wondering what's new in the high tech world of vegetable insertion, but most importantly I am thankful for the internet when I find someone who, if not for their total addiction to the forums, would destroy the world.

This is just my opinion, and I'm no professional, but your pyromania may be out of control when you're checking beverages to see if they're flammable. But, if you refuse to listen to me, I would just like to say that I'm fairly certain that the Band Three Doors Down is not only flammable, but practically begging for immolation.

PHILBERT
07-22-2004, 04:13 PM
KC Elbows, it's called putting a lit cigerette into the can of Dr Pepper. I never physically poured DP onto something and lit a match to see what would happen, but more than once at work, I've seen people put stuff in cans of DP (mine including when I was about to throw it away) and it didn't do a thing. It's like tossing it in a glass of water before you throw the water out.

yenhoi
07-22-2004, 04:26 PM
Well... if you drop a shotglass full of whiskey into a glass of beer and then lite on fire and chug it lit - that will taste like Dr. Pepper.

As Im sure a whole bunch of us already know.

:eek:

norther practitioner
07-23-2004, 09:52 AM
It's called a flaming pepper.

rubthebuddha
07-23-2004, 10:08 AM
it's called a flaming moe. it has several derivations, like the flaming meau, flaming mo, flaming mow, etc.

Spark
07-23-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity

i dont know if it's flammable or not, but im glad i don't drink pop.

wtf I didn't know you're canadian!

I love pop!

KC Elbows
07-23-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
KC Elbows, it's called putting a lit cigerette into the can of Dr Pepper. I never physically poured DP onto something and lit a match to see what would happen, but more than once at work, I've seen people put stuff in cans of DP (mine including when I was about to throw it away) and it didn't do a thing. It's like tossing it in a glass of water before you throw the water out.

This won't stop me from telling people you're a pyromaniac.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-23-2004, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Spark
wtf I didn't know you're canadian!

I love pop!

nah im a yank .... we just say pop around these parts.