PDA

View Full Version : Dogs aren't supposed to know Kung Fu!

Neckbones
07-22-2004, 06:20 AM
Last night I was rough housing with the dog, well I grabbed the dog and pulled his legs out from underneath him and pushed him onto his back. So, here I am, I have the dog held down with one hand and the other is lightly slappin his face, you know just to pi$$ him 'em off a little. All of the sudden he contorts his body and with a rear leg kicks me right in the **** face! In actuality, it was a pretty good technique, there was good power behind the kick, the leg extention was good, and the speed was very good, I didn't even expect it. So, now I have a pretty good scratch under my eye and I'm kinda glad he didn't know Eagle Claw or I might have lost an eye.;) I guess the moral of this little gem of a story is that no matter how well you think you know your opponent, be prepared for the unexpected.

Neckbones

Shaolinlueb
07-22-2004, 06:22 AM
LOL

dog style > neckbones style

:D :p :o ;)

Banjos_dad
07-22-2004, 08:11 AM
One time we were on a camping trip. My dog had a bee or a wasp on her ankle of her back foot. I was standing a little bit behind her...next thing I know she kicked me really hard on my leg. Like a horse. She was trying to flick the bee off. I didn't understand at first, I thought she just kicked me for the he11 of it. I'm like hmmm...never been kicked by a dog before.

Chang Style Novice
07-22-2004, 08:18 AM
Neckbones, that sounds more like basenjiujitsu than kungfu to me.

Water Dragon
07-22-2004, 09:39 AM
In America, neckbones makes a funny post about it and has a good laugh.

In China, he would create a style around it, and everyone else would have a good laugh.

Neckbones
07-22-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Water Dragon

In China, he would create a style around it, and everyone else would have a good laugh.

Hmmm. Can't use Doggie Style, that's already been used.:p

How about Flailing Canine Gong Fu?
The form is called Spaniel exits cave with a peach kicks the retard?
:)

Kristoffer
07-22-2004, 12:06 PM
drool pool fist of fury

CFT
07-23-2004, 02:59 AM
My Yorkshire terrier does a passable imitation of the Wing Chun biu sau with his front paws when on his back. Or am I just reading to much into his actions?

But his most fearsome weapons are his 'Alien' impression and his patented toxic breath attack. :D

Judge Pen
07-23-2004, 06:10 AM
I'd match my dog's tail up against a whip chain anytime.

Tak
07-23-2004, 07:40 AM

There is at least one dog style actually. And I hear it is laughable...

Neckbones
07-23-2004, 08:07 AM

Originally posted by Tak
There is at least one dog style actually. And I hear it is laughable...
Oh snap! I thought he was kiddin'! So, no disrespect to all you Doggie Stylist out there, matter fact more props to ya. Git 'R Done!:p

Hermes3X
07-23-2004, 01:18 PM
has anyone ever actually seen gouquan in action? I always thought it was part of the Shaolin "curriculum"

The Willow Sword
07-23-2004, 03:25 PM
i will post it here again.

MY dog can Kick your Dog's Stuffed toy's A$$.

YinYangDagger
07-23-2004, 06:12 PM
has anyone ever actually seen gouquan in action? I always thought it was part of the Shaolin "curriculum"

No Hermes, it's in the Shaolin-DO curriculum, get it straight!

:D

Premier79
07-23-2004, 06:56 PM
Here's a link to a Gouquan routine by ShiXingWei.

http://x.russbo.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56