PDA

View Full Version : OT: So I am In Dallas Last Night.....

Shen Zhou
07-22-2004, 09:15 AM
Kicking it with a few friends that i have not seen in a while. We went to Cubra Libia. (Nice place to take a women by the way). Thenn we went over to deep ellum to the Hookia Lounge another very nice plce to take a women. Dark nice vibe incense in the air the whole nine.... I give it an A+ for apperance and mood. But any way back to the story we where leaving the Hookia lounge and walking back to the cars and i noticed my back window was down. My man was like yo did you leave your window down i was like nah i did not. Upon furtur inspection i look to se that someone had kic my window in. I was not mad until i found wout what they took. Theyt kicked my window in and took my gym bag with my cup (jock strap) and and left a hundred dollor pair of shoes. Thats it........ Shilly SHlT..... I took it as a lesson not to leave things out in dallas and always hide your jock strap those things are worth more then gold....

MasterKiller
07-22-2004, 09:22 AM
My 2 friends and I got into a fight with two Mexicans at Cowboy 2000 a few years ago. We were coming out of the club and noticed a car parked in front of his that kept blinking its brake lights. Suddenly, a short Mexican guy comes from around the side of my friend's Trans Am and tries to get into the car blinking its lights, but my friend saw wires sticking out of his jacket, figured something was up, and grabbed him. The guy that was blinking his lights took off and left his friend.

That's when we notice the passenger door of the Trans Am is open. This guys was stealing the stereo, and got it out, and the other guy was blinking his lights to warn him we were coming.

Anyway, my friends kicked the stuffing out of the thief and we left. I was too drunk to walk straight, let alone fight.

Shen Zhou
07-22-2004, 09:27 AM
SCREW DALLAS............. Why do all the good looking women in the metroplex have to live there..... But anyway did they steal your friends jock strap as well?

MasterKiller
07-22-2004, 09:29 AM
No, but my friend pizzed on his head when they were done.

Shen Zhou
07-22-2004, 09:33 AM
my friend pizzed on his head when they were done

WOW............. Thats taken it to the next level....

MasterKiller
07-22-2004, 09:39 AM
Someone stole the headlight out of my old Thunderbird at the West End one time. It cost $70 to replace....

But you're right, the Dallas chicks are awesome. The best I've ever seen (except for my New Yorker Puerto Rican wife, or course)

Banjos_dad
07-22-2004, 09:50 AM
This @sshole was making a habit of breaking into my old VW...The first time, he stole my gas can...of course, I discovered that when I ran out of gas :rolleyes:

Two days later I'm loooking out the window, I see my trunk/hood open, & this fat guy going through the contents of my trunk. I yelled "Hey!!!! Wtf are you doing>>"

He just looks at me, didn't run or anything. ives me this look, like what're you gonna do about it,

That was it. I bolted out the house with just sweatpants on...he was just standging there like a moron. So when I was two steps away I turned my charge into a flyin side kick (who says people never do these in 'a real fight, ' whatever-t-f 'a real fight' is.) Right to the ribs.
I think he was surprised that somone who dorve a black primered 68 bug with a world Wildlife Federation sticker w/panda on the window, would put up a fight.
He staggered but didn't fall. I got behind him w/a sleeper hold, but this was back when the overstuffed football parkas were really popular with the kiddos...the collar was so fluffy and padded that he wouldn't choke out...
So I threww him down & began to kick the f@ck out of him, cussing him out for the two other times he had got into my car. Told him if I ever saw him on my street again, I would

Beat

Him

To

Death.

I ripped the black beanie off his head & threw it down the storm drain.
I had been careful not to kick his head but rather his ass & gut so it would hurt but not maim...except for the inital sidekick...I was so ****ed off I didn't care where it hit the mf with that fiirst one. That he didn't leave when challenged/warned...that's what really got my juice running
He eventually got up when he realized I was done, half staggered half ran down the street literally flapping his arms & sobbing...
Later that day a couple of the neighbors dropped by to meet me & share neighborhood stories. Until then they had kept their distance but I think they vicariously enjoyed this little ******* getting OwN3d.

True story.
B-d

Meat Shake
07-22-2004, 10:02 AM
"and always hide your jock strap those things are worth more then gold...."

Welcome to my signature.

"except for my New Yorker Puerto Rican wife, or course"

Ive got me a puerto rican, but shes from puerto rico, not new york.
Seemed to not understand that booty call meant not to fall for the shake. Oh well.
:eek:
:)

People in texas like to steal things and like to fight. It sucks, but you get used to it.

Banjos_dad
07-22-2004, 10:18 AM
Same as New Mexico (except :D :)

people like to steal things & then ACT LIKE they can fight :rolleyes:

(some can...many just wave their arms around their head & talk ****...their mouth is their greatest weapon :rolleyes: )

Shen Zhou
07-22-2004, 10:19 AM
Thanks Meat I feel like part of the club now.......

F'ing theives someone needs to take a baseball bat and beat who ever did this upon the face and back area... Justice must be served!!!!

norther practitioner
07-22-2004, 02:54 PM
That sucks man.. break ins are just a pain in the arse.

PHILBERT
07-22-2004, 03:58 PM
At the place where I work, people break into our cars all the frigging time. I work at a restaraunt, and on a Sunday morning, in front of everyone, they broke into a Suburban and stole the TV. They've been doing it for years too, and the managers tell the employees not to park out of site of the restaraunt (meaning not the side or behind the building) because they tend to go for those cars.

A few weeks ago my coworker's car got broken into, and her stuff stolen. A lady came in a few days later with her cellphone and returned it to her, and said she found it in her daughter's room after it kept going off. Apparently the moron got it from her boyfriend, who stole it from us. Now we got his number and all his little buddies who do the stuff.

Starchaser107
07-22-2004, 04:04 PM
"it's clobberin' time"- Ben Grimm

Banjos_dad
07-22-2004, 04:13 PM
Philbert & Crew = Instrument of Karma

:cool:

Philbert & Crew:
"Your girlfriends Mom called & left a message for you, byotch!!"
Sound of foot smacking into side of head

:cool:

deeelicious!

cerebus
07-23-2004, 06:19 PM
Criminals are usually known for having more balls than brains. Our prisons aren't full of brain surgeons and physics professors. Keep that in mind next time you think "Ah, no one would be stupid enough to do that."

When I was an Army cop, a buddy of mine would park his personal car right next to the MP station while we were on duty. One day after shift we went to his car and, unbelievably, the window was busted out and his cheap, crappy, $25 radio had been stolen! Right there next to the freakin' police station! Bold but stupid, that describes the average criminal!

BM2
07-23-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
. Apparently the moron got it from her boyfriend, who stole it from us. Now we got his number and all his little buddies who do the stuff. [/B]

http://www.theultimates.com/ or www.anywho.com and do the reverse look up and find their names and it will even give you a map to find them.

BM2
07-23-2004, 07:38 PM
A co-worker of mine used to work in Ohio in skilled trades. One of the line workers was complaining how someone would break into his old CJ5 Jeep when he was fishing. It was a soft top without locking doors, he felt that there was nothing he could do and asked my friend if he could come up with something.
Well my friend is one of the most God fearing men you would ever meet. Prays before eating lunch, wears a cross on his hard hat so I believe what he told me happened next.
They used a high voltage coil with a capacitor at the plant. He said that it would arc to the concrete so he charged it up some and ran wires to the door. He showed the guy how to set it when he left the Jeep.
The guy with the Jeep comes in on a Monday morning scared. He opens a paper sack and there is pieces of skin from the theif's hand. His skin lost some layers from the burn and it was laying on the handle! They promised not to say anything for fear of being sued and locked up.

PHILBERT
07-23-2004, 10:07 PM
BM2 those dont do cell searches. And besides, why would I reveal on here if I am planning something? :p

Hermes3X
07-23-2004, 11:03 PM
Shen Zhou,
I totally agree, screw Dallas. As a youthful resident of Fort Worth (a Nolan CHS grad), I completely agree. Besides all the hot chicks live in the West Side of FTW.

Hermes3X
07-23-2004, 11:05 PM
shen Zhou, where in FTW are you from?

Shen Zhou
07-24-2004, 03:24 PM
I stay On the West Side of Fort Worth.......