C'é l'bout d'la marde!...

Martial Joe
06-30-2001, 05:04 AM
Its not even green!!!!!!!!!!!

IronFist
06-30-2001, 08:39 AM
Yep, that's the one :P

Their sales pitch should read like this:

"Not only does it condition your arms for blocking, but the 90 degree corners of the arms also condition you to block someone swinging a 2x4 ;p"

"Additionally, learn how to hit directly head on with our flat body! You will learn fast, because if you hit this from an angle, you will bust your knuckles up!"

I dunno.

Iron

rogue
07-01-2001, 04:47 AM
Hey, they pulled my off color joke about why everyones favorite Judy Garland fan and WC guy loves the thing!

Is this the famous John Holmes Dummy?

Rogue, you're an @ss!! Watchman

Adventure is just a romantic name for trouble. It sounds swell when you write about it, but it's hell when you meet it face to face in a dark and lonely place.
Louis L'Amour

BTW, did I mention that Rogue was an @ss? Watchman

chongnoi
07-01-2001, 08:51 PM
You can read my post concerning this portable wooden dummy at the "wing chun dummy" post. It actually works quite nice. Cost around $200. Has rounded corners-not flat. Quality construction, does not make much noise, and esy to mount. Actually, I am having one of my students who is a professional woodworker make me two similiar copies of them out of Teak Hardwood. One for me and one to sell, If interested contact me at chongnoi@excite.com

IronFist
07-01-2001, 10:15 PM
Don't worry rogue, I saw your comment.

I think you should post it again :P

hahahaha

Iron

Martial Joe
07-02-2001, 12:13 AM
Ofcourse it is easy to mount if you are a profetional woodwrker ;)