PDA

View Full Version : Attn Kettlebell Folks

YinYangDagger
07-24-2004, 08:32 AM
SO, would I have to buy 2 KB's to get going with Pavel's KB program or would one suffice?

Also, what's a good KB weight to begin with?

FooFighter
07-24-2004, 07:12 PM
Yin:

Personally if money is not an object, I would get the book, the video and a pair of 35Lb Kbs. However if you are moderate in your funds, then just get one 35Lb KB, book, and video. If ya ghetto and just robbed a chinese delivery man, then get yourself one 35Lb and the video. If you are living with your mother and she is your only source of income, then get one Kb and in the future steal enough from your mother's purse slowly till you are able to get a video or at least the book.

YinYangDagger
07-24-2004, 07:15 PM
If ya ghetto and just robbed a chinese delivery man, then get yourself one 35Lb and the video.

I can probably go with that option :D

FooFighter
07-24-2004, 07:21 PM
Yin:

I hope that chinese delivery man is a sifu in "GUN" fu and make you earn dem Kb and video. For Realz, son....

YinYangDagger
07-24-2004, 07:23 PM
He wouldn't have a chance, I'm expert at GUN Fu, bro

FooFighter
07-24-2004, 07:25 PM
GANGSTAR!

G-UNIT....

ONE!

YinYangDagger
07-24-2004, 07:27 PM
I've posted this before, but here are some of my cool kung fu weapons I train with:

http://www.hometown.aol.com/yinyangdagger/

FooFighter
07-24-2004, 07:32 PM
Yin:

Are you one of them crazy white boys? The type to shoot your classmates and blow up buildings and kills small cats/dogs? If so, I dont want no beef with you, gangstar. Your gun fu beats out my gung fu. One!

YinYangDagger
07-24-2004, 07:37 PM
Crazy white boy I am, but I like cats and dogs, only blew up a couple of buildings in Desert Storm, and get along fairly well with my classmates.

I don't like gheys though :D

YinYangDagger
07-24-2004, 07:39 PM
But seriously, would one kettlebell suffice for Pavels workouts? Does he show exercises with just one KB?

FooFighter
07-24-2004, 07:42 PM
Ok, Crazy White boy... First I want to tell you that I am Asian American and dont be jacking no chinese delivery man because he might be my uncle or something. "NOT!" LOL. Seriously, get at least one 35LB but getting two would be awesome because you can get a better cardio workout.

YinYangDagger
07-24-2004, 07:48 PM
OK, I promise I won't jack the Chinese delivery guy. But if he walks like a girlie and speaks with a lisp, the deal is off :D

FooFighter
07-24-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey give one good punch to the gaylo in the face for me too. I am just kidding of course. I am metrosexual kind of guy and I do have gay friends and some arent as bad as those who fear them. There is no way living around NYC that you dont meet a gay person or person of color. While many my friends, especially my American Jews comrades, became arab haters or fear them after 9/11, me personally I have no hate nor fear of any Arabs living in NYC. I kind like the Arabs in NYC... They cool people and I love some of their music and some ideas in Koran. I always remember the Japanese Americans of WW2 era who were mistreated as second handed citizens and I will not in my heart repeat that same mistake on Arab Americans. Lastly, if you a hard core hater, please dont come to NYC. There are too many nonwhites here and anti-bush folks in these parts.

IronFist
07-25-2004, 04:49 PM
1 KB is fine. If you're pretty strong already start with the 1 pood (16kg). By "pretty strong" I mean you lift weights regularly.

If you want to get two, I'd get two different weights. There's not too much stuff that you'd need two of the same weight to be able to do.

Toby
07-25-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by YinYangDagger
I've posted this before, but here are some of my cool kung fu weapons I train with:

http://www.hometown.aol.com/yinyangdagger/ :eek: Wow. Serious **** there. But I liked the "bonus" weapon best ;).

YinYangDagger
07-25-2004, 09:02 PM
IF - Thanks, that's the feedback I was looking for. Appreciate it.

Toby- Out of all those weapons, the "Bonus" is my favorite also. Unless the sh!t were to hit the fan. Other than that, I would prefer to live on some lonely mountain top with about 10 "Bonuses". :D

fa_jing
07-27-2004, 10:26 AM
I disagree, now that DragonDoor is offering a 20KG kettlebell, you should buy this for your starting weight. Do get the RKC video, too.

YinYangDagger
07-27-2004, 06:00 PM
thanks f_j

FooFighter
07-28-2004, 09:06 AM
cRAZY White boy with da guns:

Did you get dem Kbs yet?