PDA

View Full Version : New chi kung/meditation class in San Jose, CA

cha kuen
07-26-2004, 06:10 PM
We are setting up a chi kung/meditation class in San Jose.

Once a week for 2 hours.
Chi Kung: Wild Goose style.
Cost: around 10$ per class.
Size: Limited to 10-12 students to allow good, quality personal instruction.

It will take place in San Jose, off of the 87 freeway at this nice yoga studio with matts.

The class will be setup in about 1-2 months, and since size is limited to 10-12 students, I just wanted to get an idea of who would be interested.

The teacher is Paul Hori, a Japanese chi kung teacher with over 30 years experience.

Anyone interested, please EMAIL ME at okayplayer@gmail.com

Thank you.

rubthebuddha
07-26-2004, 08:38 PM
cha -- give us a website. we all need tehcniques to critique, lineague to insult, video clips to degrade, and history to scoff at.

i keed, i keed. good luck with the qigong classes.

PaiLumDreamer
07-26-2004, 09:14 PM
Sounds fun. Too bad its not in Texas, since I really would like to find another spiritual guru. Ah well, when im ready, I guess one will appear, right? :)

cha kuen
07-26-2004, 11:16 PM
He is not the typical kung fu big name, school, etc etc lineage. It's a chi kung teahcer looking to open a class to teach a small group of people.

It's really as simple as that.

Cody
07-27-2004, 11:26 PM
This might be an insignificant point, but the only mention I could find via a Google search was a link to Bay Area Pagan Activities and News. What is Paul Hori's orientation with regards to these beliefs, if any?

Cody

PaiLumDreamer
07-28-2004, 01:07 AM
Mmm. Pagans. Good with soy.

cha kuen
07-29-2004, 03:48 PM
None. He's not a sifu or a master. It's the guy next door, my friend's dad that teaches chi kung. It's as simple as that. If interested, send me an email and drop by our first class.

If not then that's fine too. =]