PDA

View Full Version : what the hell happened to this guy? (largest arms in the world dude)

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-28-2004, 11:25 AM
http://www.ronnie.cz/index.php?clanek=205

Shaolinlueb
07-28-2004, 11:48 AM
thats gross. i bet he has a small weiner

jun_erh
07-28-2004, 12:25 PM
is there any report in english? There have been a couple threads about this mutant over the years. It looks like his arms finally exploded. He should keep going, without skin

jun_erh
07-28-2004, 12:31 PM
website (http://www.greggvalentino.net/index.cfm?pageID=4)

warning adults only.

I went to the news section hoping to find the exploding arm. Instead it's the most warped interview ever. Look what steroids does to your brain

Christopher M
07-28-2004, 01:08 PM
What cut the skin off his arms?

Ford Prefect
07-28-2004, 01:16 PM
That's more than roids. You can inject this gel into your muscles to make them appear bigger. He's loaded on that.

Fu-Pow
07-28-2004, 01:16 PM
It looks like he has something implanted in his arms.

David Jamieson
07-28-2004, 01:36 PM
looks like he sewed a couple of fetuses into his arms where his bis and tris should be...weird.

Anyway, he got a bruise and had to have an operation, hence the hacks n' stitches

Starchaser107
07-28-2004, 01:37 PM
that's straight up naaaasty

Fu-Pow
07-28-2004, 01:42 PM
It looks like he had a boob job....

http://www.greggvalentino.net/images/thumbnails/02037.jpg

...IN HIS ARM!!!!!

:( :( :( :confused: :confused: :confused:

Shen Zhou
07-28-2004, 01:59 PM
Coooom Mooooe Deeeee (http://www.greggvalentino.net/images/pictures/gregg4.jpg)

Why?

Shen Zhou
07-28-2004, 02:05 PM
Never Mind I see Why..... (http://www.greggvalentino.net/images/pictures/greggJ.jpg)

Starchaser107
07-28-2004, 02:34 PM
N**gro Puh Leeeze! (http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/forum/attachment.php?s=&postid=506018)

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-28-2004, 02:59 PM
he said he had the surgery due to a hematom .... whatever that is.

i looked for a second about it and my guess is that its a collection of blood in a certain area .... it was hard to find anything not related to head trauma.

Liokault
07-28-2004, 03:45 PM
I had a hematom once.

I to had a part of my anatomy swell to comedy proportions.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-28-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Liokault
I had a hematom once.

I to had a part of my anatomy swell to comedy proportions.

that could be taken either way buddy.

Liokault
07-28-2004, 03:54 PM
You see GDA, that was the joke.

Volcano Admim
07-28-2004, 04:23 PM
his arm got fokid
he deserved it

and all this body building roid freaks deserve it
and they deserve to get hit numerous times by medival war maces on several body parts

bunch of pathetic fokers
when will they learn to be real men?
I suppose never

And you know what else?
Muscles like that are ugly
This pro bodybuilders? All look ugly
No, chicks do not find it atractive, most people dont
Only a few 2 or 3 dumb beatches actually like that kinda gross crap that they look like anyways

And the women?
Oh please, even worse
They look like fokin men for christs sake

I dont know why you americans like that crap so much
I doesnt even deserve to be called a sport
It should be called muscle wanking
What a disgrace

I wont even comment at the interview the other dude posted...
Proves the whole point of the direct relation between roids muscles and advanced brain cell loss.
I mean,
Ninja, please!!!

Starchaser107
07-28-2004, 04:29 PM
4 real ma ninja

Volcano Admim
07-28-2004, 04:44 PM
Da.mn straight, ninja

Ninja, i dont believe what this cats do their bodys
Ninjas must be crazy or some

You roid freaks out there, you ninjas is pu.ssy!!
Hear that, you ninjas pus.sy!!
Daymn, ninja!

IronFist
07-28-2004, 04:53 PM
Yeah, Ford is right. There's this stuff you can inject into your muscles, it's like and oil, and it just basically expands the muscle. It's not a steroid, it's just oil. Anyway, sometimes you get problems like what he had.

They should do MRIs or whatever at bodybuilding shows so that if someone's scan shows a giant sac of oil in their arm or calf they get disqualified.

Starchaser107
07-28-2004, 05:00 PM
injecting oil into ones arm is just asking for trouble

as a matter of fact

if it's not a vaccine , injecting anything in ones arm is asking for trouble.

Starchaser107
07-28-2004, 05:02 PM
body builder : "Can I please have some trouble?"

trouble : "Sure thing buddy !"

Ming Yue
07-28-2004, 06:31 PM
here's another interview I came across - he talks a little about the stuff he injected -- propionate and Equipoise.

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=211hate

This is his reasoning for starting to take steroids:

"Twenty-five years of lifting weights with no steroids and everybody accusing me of it anyway, I figured, holy ****, I earned it!"

:rolleyes:

Chang Style Novice
07-28-2004, 07:15 PM
What the hell happened to this guy? My best guess is fetal alcohol syndrome.

IronFist
07-28-2004, 08:30 PM
He'll never admit to using the SEO (site enhancement oil), but it's obvious to anyone who knows anything about it.

Kind of like how pro athletes won't admit to using steroids...

wall
07-29-2004, 02:22 AM
I've read one of the interviews...he actually seems to be a nice person although obviously cmpletely "screwed up" (but at least he seems to be aware that he is....?).

He certainly looks like a freak ... which I guess was his objective so .....

I just couldn't stop looking at some of the pics, the bis and tris looked like implanted lumps about to burst, kind of like an even scarier version of those really bad and way-too-oversize brea27 implants on low-rent "ero7ic" models on late night TV.....not that I've ever see it myself... ;)

W

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-29-2004, 11:44 AM
T: So what's your motivation? You've got to expect that kind of attention.

GV: My motivation is this [laughing], I've got small man complex, Napoleon complex, whatever it is. I'm only like five foot five and a half. I mean, a guy with 27-inch arms who's only 5'5" with a 27 inch waist…it looks ridiculous. But then again, if I can't grow taller, then I'm going to be the biggest freak I can be. I don't give a **** about symmetry.

In bodybuilding, nobody gives a **** about Milos Sarcev up there all symmetrical with a beautiful body. You ask the crowd who they like to see. They like to see the freaks, Markus Ruhl or Paul Dillet, even though he can't pose to save his life. People love to see mass. They like to see freaks. It's what gets them into this sport.

T: Do you think you motivate people?

GV: No, I think I disgust people. I get rotten e-mail from all over the world from people that tell me I suck, I look like ****, I ruined my physique… Then again I do get people who are awed by it, the fact that I'm a freak. Anyway, I know I disgust people. I know I'm the laughing stock of bodybuilding. I know that and that's okay with me.

GunnedDownAtrocity
07-29-2004, 11:52 AM
T: You know, I'm thinking about titling this piece "The Most Hated Man in Bodybuilding." No offense, but that's the impression I get from listening to people talk about you.

GV: That's fine. You gotta know the kind of person I am. I'm a very easy going person. I understand that I'm the most hated person in bodybuilding, without a doubt! It's not that that's what I want, but it's okay by me because that's the truth. But people don't give me credit. Most guys could never hang with me. I can do the most incredible amount of sets. I used to curl a ridiculous amount of weight. I can't any more; I'm in my forties.

But nobody gives me credit. They assume it's all Synthol or drugs, but they don't understand. I had 18-inch arms in the 140's. Right before I started taking steroids I was like 185 with 21-inch arms. It's nothing for me to do 60 sets for a body part. I love volume training. I used to have to drink soda and eat rolls while I was training just to keep the carbs up because I would train for hours. I don't do that anymore, but I still do mega sets.

T: Any last words for your critics and haters out there?

GV: Well, I guess if they keep talking about me it'll keep my name out there. There's no such thing as bad publicity. Everybody hated George Steinbrenner but the Yankees kept winning.

T: But if you're not making money off of it, why do you want the publicity?

GV: One day I'd like to make money off of it. The thing is, when people meet me they like me. When I'm at the big shows, people always mob up to me and tell me they didn't realize I was a nice guy. I give everybody the time of day and give them respect. I'm not a bad person; I've just done some bad things.

jun_erh
07-30-2004, 12:15 PM
I LOVE WINSTOL INJECTABLES AND WINNY TABS... I USE DECA... I USE ANAVAR WHEN I CAN GET THE REAL ****... I USE CLENBUTEROL... CYTOMEL... SYNTHROID... I HAVE USED MASTRON AND EQUIPOISE BUT I DON'T LIKE EITHER OF THEM... UN LIKE YOU WHO USED TO BE AN EQ FREAK... I ALSO LOVE AND ADORE GROWTH HORMONE... BUT THE HUMATROPE OR NUTROPIN KIND ONLY... I DON'T LIKE THAT OTHER **** FROM SIAZON. OR SORONO... I FELT NOTHING FROM THAT ****... HUMATROPE IS THE BEST STUFF ... ITS MY FAVORITE...

from the lizzy interview "news" page

jun_erh
07-30-2004, 12:18 PM
BUT... I DON'T MISS THE BOATED ****ED UP LETHARGIC FEELING I HAD... NOT TO MENTION THE UNWANTED HAIR GROWTH ON MY FACE AND ALL AND HAIR LOSS ON THE HEAD THAT I GOT... THAT **** WAS UNCOOL... MY BOYFRIEND USED TO HAVE SHAVE MY ASS HOLE AND PARTS OF MY UPPER MIDDLE BACK... I SHAVED THE CHEST,ARMPITS AND LEGS MY SELF... NOW THAT I DON'T DO TESTOSTERONE ANYMORE I DON'T HAVE HAIR IN THOSE PLACES MUCH AT ALL

Fu-Pow
07-30-2004, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by jun_erh

MY BOYFRIEND USED TO HAVE SHAVE MY ASS HOLE AND PARTS OF MY UPPER MIDDLE BACK... I SHAVED THE CHEST,ARMPITS AND LEGS MY SELF

WTF!!!! :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek:

rubthebuddha
07-30-2004, 01:33 PM
which is why we naturally tell everyone to stay away from vitamin S. it leads to deformities of the body and the shaving of someone else's spump. :(

SifuAbel
07-30-2004, 04:01 PM
The guy looks like he's got a bee sting allergy.

Thats more like a prison sentence than an accomplishment.