PDA

View Full Version : San Francisco with nothing to do

Ernie
07-28-2004, 04:04 PM
Hey I’ll be traveling on Friday have a lay over in san Francisco airport from like 7:30am to 9:30am with nothing to do, in case anybody wants to hang or works there, probably get arrested for training in the airport though =)

Just thought I would toss it out there

Zhuge Liang
07-28-2004, 04:30 PM
Hey Ernie,

I won't personally be able to make it, but I'll ask some guys to see if they're interested. Don't count on anything though. Do you plan to stay longer some time later or will it only be the 2 hours?

Regards,
Alan

Ernie
07-28-2004, 04:34 PM
just a lay over i'll be coming through on sunday night as well but for a even shorter time

i don't excpect any one to be able to roll through but i figured toss it out there

i just got some free tickets and all acess passes for K-1 fights in vegas for the following weekend so i might be up there

in case any one is around :)

Hendrik
07-28-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Ernie
Hey I’ll be traveling on Friday have a lay over in san Francisco airport from like 7:30am to 9:30am with nothing to do, in case anybody wants to hang or works there, probably get arrested for training in the airport though =)

Just thought I would toss it out there

Ernie,

Two hour transit these days are not long. You might not have a lots of time to come out from the gate.

Dont do anything wild in airport these days.

Have a good trip.

Hendrik

Vajramusti
07-28-2004, 06:48 PM
Have done chi sao in airports here and abroad but dem days are gone.

PaulH
07-28-2004, 10:26 PM
It's okay, Hendrik! I make sure he left his heart right here in LA with the local boys and not in San Francisco. Everything is under perfect control! =)

Ernie
07-28-2004, 10:37 PM
thank you for your words of wisdom hendrik , we still have to hang out some time :)

paul,
i'll be fine l.a. is home until i pick which island i want to retire at :D

Hendrik
07-29-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Ernie
thank you for your words of wisdom hendrik , we still have to hang out some time :)

I think now a day one doesnt even want to run to the rest room from the gate.

KingMonkey
07-29-2004, 02:25 PM
So let me make sure I understand you correctly Ernie.
You're in San Francisco and you're looking for one or more likely lads to get a bit tactile with.
Is this a cry for help ?

Ernie
07-29-2004, 02:29 PM
nah
i just get bored easy , :)

PaulH
07-29-2004, 02:56 PM
You could do mind chisau with that cookie monster. Let's see. CM: right groin kick while head moves back precisely 1.25 inches away from your right eyejab. Your counter ? =)