PDA

View Full Version : celibatism and FREAK OUT nanannanan FREAK OUT!!

Volcano Admim
07-28-2004, 06:00 PM
hey so
i havent really played with... myself
since friday

this is the longest time ive been without playing ever since the first time i started playing
and i am noticing some body efects

despite the random "stiffness",
well today, as in, right now
i feeling very agitated and my legs are like jumping to run away and kick and punch something or just flip out freak out do something agressive!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

And no i havent taken any cafeine at all today! i only ate healty food on a very balaced diet too!

Its this physiologicaly explainable or is it just the fact that im a nutcase?

Volcano Admim
07-28-2004, 06:01 PM
And yes i have already exercised today!!

CaptinPickAxe
07-28-2004, 07:47 PM
it only takes 21 days to form a habit...keep it up.

Toby
07-28-2004, 07:54 PM
It's your chi trying to escape.

fa_jing
07-28-2004, 08:00 PM
use the extra energy for something positive.

you are no where near my personal record.....

fa_jing
07-28-2004, 08:01 PM
like go get yourself a girl, for instance. Tell yourself it's the only way you'll get off....

Volcano Admim
07-28-2004, 08:15 PM
man, i did consider the idea fa_jing
although i also calculate that can lead directly into "professional help" know what im saying
a buddy o mine always has this ideas and it aint gonna surprise me if i go that way
cos in fact, a lot of times when i am drunk, its my main personal idea

So... not to make this too off topic, any know how this works on the body physiology? The relation between activity/hyperactivity and celibacy? Does it exist or is it purely psycological?

But you know what pains
I am totally pumped up now to party
After being 2 weeks feeling completely down and out and basicly just eating all day
Now im bak into the excercise and da diet and RECOGNIZE man, dude, ill only be able to party again on August 6th
Cos this week i be at parents city, next week its classes all over until friday
I should be spitting fire by then if this goes on

Toby
07-28-2004, 08:22 PM
This is pure hearsay. But I've always thought that sexual abstinence == higher performance in males. Also, post sex females perform better. IIRC many athletic/sporting teams encourage/force athletes to abstain before an important meet/game to maximise sporting performance.

IronFist
07-28-2004, 08:44 PM
Yeah but it's funny cuz I think test. levels rise after ejaculation.

Volcano Admim
07-28-2004, 09:55 PM
so its all in my head?
well i mean... on the top one

stubbs
07-29-2004, 04:43 AM
i can't go more than a few days without a forearm workout. i have tried to see how long i can last but it seems to be the only thing i have very little will power over.

what made you give up in the first place?
________
Vaporizer wholesaler (http://vaporizerwholesaler.com)

Spark
07-29-2004, 06:19 AM
my personal record is 23 days but I was staying at a friend's parents house so it was more out of respect than any kind of life change haha. Also when my old band used to go on tour we had a rule no spanking it while on the road, too many sick stories we've heard over the years that we wanted no part of.

Yea I've heard the higher performace thing too and trainers/coaches telling players wives to stay away from them during major events. I've noticed though that when I abstain my energy lever does improve but it's a pain in the ass worrying about when i'm gonna get sprung daaaammn

sticky fingers
07-29-2004, 07:17 AM
ejaculation promotes a healthy prostate. It's exercise for the boys. do it for your health.

Volcano Admim
07-29-2004, 09:00 AM
stubbs,
certain events made me lose interest, pretty much until yesterday night. so i decided to keep up just to see what happens

Spark,
usually when i went to someone else's house id be the 1st day controling myself, but on the next days, impossible!!

sticky fingers,
thanx for da info :)

fa_jing
07-29-2004, 10:31 AM
37 days baby.

seems to improve the horse stance, that's for sure.

I meant to go get/talk to a regular girl, though the other kind is always a possibility

Tak
07-29-2004, 11:01 AM
Pfft, 37 days. You sissies.

Spark
07-29-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Volcano Admim

Spark,
usually when i went to someone else's house id be the 1st day controling myself, but on the next days, impossible!!

You are no longer welcome at my house

:D

Volcano Admim
07-29-2004, 02:20 PM
ah come on dude
i clean up good
just a little water and its all new :D

mickey
07-29-2004, 07:10 PM
Greetings,

Has anyone tried opening the channel up the spine to the brain?
It is a nice place for the "energy" to go.

How do you do this? Meditation, Kundalini yoga practices.

mickey

Vash
07-29-2004, 07:32 PM
my record is 22 days. then, as i was trying to find a folder on my comp, i came across a 3 gigabyte file of some lesbian pr0n, and that record was ended.

Toby
07-29-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by stubbs
i can't go more than a few days without a forearm workout.Lol! Neither can I, but by forearm workout I mean forearm workout. Three times a week, regular as clockwork. :D

rubthebuddha
07-29-2004, 10:29 PM
it's always about gripping coc (http://www6.mailordercentral.com/ironmind/prodinfo.asp?number=1252&variation=&aitem=3&mitem=7) with you, isn't it toby? you even post pictures of you gripping your coc. sicko. :mad: :rolleyes:

Toby
07-29-2004, 10:35 PM
:D I just can't let go of it. It feels sooo good. And the feeling of relief when you finish and drop it and it just falls on the couch between your legs ...

:eek: :eek: :D

rubthebuddha
07-29-2004, 10:44 PM
my coc slipped once and landed on my foot. that ****ing hurt, man. :(

blooming lotus
07-30-2004, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Volcano Admim
hey so
i havent really played with... myself
since friday

this is the longest time ive been without playing ever since the first time i started playing
and i am noticing some body efects

despite the random "stiffness",
well today, as in, right now
i feeling very agitated and my legs are like jumping to run away and kick and punch something or just flip out freak out do something agressive!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

And no i havent taken any cafeine at all today! i only ate healty food on a very balaced diet too!

Its this physiologicaly explainable or is it just the fact that im a nutcase?

I don't buy that it's all in your head.......when you orgasm your body produces certain chemicals that A. change chemical structure and cause you to become happy and more than likely more active ........as it's proteiney funk in case of men, it probably has something to with altering sugars and jazz that may be responsible for stiffness like you describe........pretty unsexy stuff really..........

Hau Tien
07-30-2004, 06:34 AM
I've found that my motivation decreases if I don't "take care of business" one way or another. Motivation slips, training slips, performance slips.

This, of course, is likely not true for everyone, but if I get a regular supply of sex I find I'm WAY more relaxed and more readily able to focus on training.

PS: Update for Blooming Lotus - I can't recall the bodyweight/bodyfat I was at when I first sent you a PM about diet while training. I believe it was around 205lbs and 22% bodyfat. I went with your diet (a ketosis diet) for about two weeks, then slowly introduced more carbs while controlling my portion size. Since then I've dropped to 13% bodyfat and 179lbs. I'm going to get to at about 10%, then possily look at adding a bit more muscle mass. Thanks for your help!

blooming lotus
07-30-2004, 07:21 PM
:D :D ........pleasure hau tien..........

Ps.......no......I think an orgasm everynownthen 'll do it for most ;)

:p

IronFist
07-31-2004, 02:10 PM
Your body doesn't want to hold it in. If you go for too long your body goes "wtf?" and you have a nocturnal emission. Those are messy.

Volcano Admim
07-31-2004, 09:22 PM
lol Vash :D

Iron, yeah
but if i did what my body wanted
id just run after women on the street
and other places
if i did what my body wanted id be eating
a lot
right now
if i did what my body wanted
id be scratching my back no typing this
wait...

done with the scratching

now my update:
no new effects in

expect the desire to rape and kill
just kidding

i dont feel a thing
expect this burn downstairs

activity level is absolutely normal
and so is concentration level

blooming lotus
07-31-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by IronFist
Your body doesn't want to hold it in. If you go for too long your body goes "wtf?" and you have a nocturnal emission. Those are messy.

hmmmmm...in light of this: .....best to partcipate and just take your buzzz ;) :D :cool: