PDA

View Full Version : Sandman...Oddermensch??

Losttrak
07-28-2001, 05:22 PM
You guys still there? Sent you both an email. Just making sure my email isnt on the fritz. Lemme know if you guys still wanna train.

"If you and I agree all the time, then one of us is unnecessary."

Sandman2[Wing Chun]
07-28-2001, 07:11 PM
Losttrak,
Well, I havent' gotten any mail from you in a month or two, so you may want to check and see if something is wrong, 'cause I haven't gotten any. Interestingly enough, my sihing, who I introduced you to at Tai Chi Legacy while we were in line there, was just asking about you this last friday, and wondering if we were still all going to get together. Try emailing me again, or just post on here when you wanna meet, and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks!
Sandman[Wing Chun]
Wing Chun Forum Moderator.
Student-www.authentickungfu.com

Losttrak
07-28-2001, 08:21 PM
Okies =p Thanks!

OdderMensch
07-28-2001, 10:06 PM
yeah i just checked yahoo and nadda from you. I thought you worked for a telecom company? Whats wrong they dont show you that stuff :D

hey did you go to C. Martins event?

Losttrak
07-28-2001, 10:52 PM
Bah! I use a pirated ISP so I dont have any official email, just an anon client(Lycos). Crappy free email service!!

Anyways, YEAH I WENT TO THE TOURNAMENT. OMG. Its was a good time. The full contact fights rocked!! Had some HIGH quality fighters!! You guys gotta get some peeps to fight it in. A whole lotta fun.

Losttrak
07-29-2001, 05:07 AM
...mind leaving me some directions to get to your school? Never really been downtown so make it pretty detailed. =p