07-29-2004, 01:39 PM
BaGua stepping& Piercing Palm workshop

August 28 2004
9am to 2pm
Fee $100.00 at door.
Boys Harbor
1 East 104th Street Rm:B21
New York, NY 10029

Novell Laoshi will be teaching the Tang Ni Bu method and the Piercing palm of Yin style. At this workshop you will be taught
various baguazhang stepping methods-(kou bu, bai bu )and Piercing palm applications for combat.

Two palm change of Yin Style Baguazhang will also be taught:

front piercing palm (Qian Chuan Zhang) and

Grinding palm. (Muo Zhang)

There will be intensive training for proper body mechanics of these two palms. Bagua push-hands will be taught for the
development of listening and sticking energies,needed in self-defense.

All styles and levels welcome

If interested e-mail Lance for more information at :
hispanicpalm@yahoo.com

Dao Wen
08-02-2004, 03:33 PM
I've seen some of the clips on your site and its a breath of fresh air to see someone who's lineage not only comes from Ma Guei and Yin Fu but actually looks like it as well. I study the Yin Fu - Men Baozhen - Xie Peiqi - He Jinbao lineage of Yin style Bagua Zhang. Xie Peiqi was allowed by his teacher Men Baozhen to study with Ma Guei as well. He said since he wasn't formally a student Ma couldn't beat the crap out of him as badly as his own students. Xie Peiqi learned the Crab palm and the backfist/ hammerfist from Ma. He didn't have time to teach the whole thing to anyone but I did learn one 3 strike palm change and the applications before he died. I am going to put some illustrations of it on my website in the near future.

http://yinstylebagua.rrace.net/

If I was close to NY I would definitely be at the seminar. I'll try and send some friends who are. Oh, if its ok with you I can put a link to it on my site.

blacktaoist
08-10-2004, 09:54 AM
If I was close to NY I would definitely be at the seminar. I'll try and send some friends who are. Oh, if its ok with you I can put a link to it on my site.

Thanks for the support. I don't mind if you put a link on your website. I never met Mr. He JinBao but my Yin teacher Chen Xiao Ping knows him and they are good friends. I was told Mr. He Jin Bao is truly skilled in all facts of Yin style Ba Gua Zhang.

I don't know much about Mr. Xie Peiqi & He Jin Bao Yin system, but you guys eight animals system I find interesting. The Lion style in you guys system I like the most. I learned a few lion palms from my martial art brother Sifu Ben Hill http://www.geocities.com/brotherlaoqiang/trueseeker.html

He study With Mr. Xie Peiqi & He Jin Bao the Lion style and some kind of fist method a few years ago with them. (I am not sure of the name of the fist form ) Some kind of fist method done while circle walking cool looking form. But out of all the forms I seen of Xie Peiqi eight animals system, I like the Lion the most. :)

Peace
BT