PDA

View Full Version : toby, ka and other aussies

vingtsunstudent
07-29-2004, 07:02 PM
i know it's been a while boys but i'm finally underway.

what i have for sale includes some of nate morrisons pull up systems, 20lb urethane war hammers, power rails(steel paralletes), gorilla rings(adjustable gymnastic rings), 800, 1000 & 1500lb oly bars as well as a few other goodies.

until i can get all the stuff up on my site you can check these products out at www.torqueathletic.com

for those intersted, you can e-mail me at modernprimate@swiftdsl.com.au for prices.

also, until they are up on the site i will be offering some damm good deals, including package deals if you want to get a bit at one time and save a few bucks.

vts

OPENING VERY SOON- www.modernprimitivetrainingtools.com

Toby
07-29-2004, 09:11 PM
Welcome back.

Originally posted by vingtsunstudent
... 800, 1000 & 1500lb oly bars ...Oooh. Not that I need them, but cool. Way better than my generic piece-of-crap one that the sales assistant ensured me could hold whatever my power rack could :rolleyes:. But end-of-financial year bills have drained by bank account. Car rego, water rates, house rates, etc :mad:. Where've you been? My office roommate just ordered kettlebells from a competitor recently. He tried to e-mail you a long while back after I passed on your details but it bounced :confused:.

BTW, you might wanna edit your post and protect your e-mail from spam-bots a bit more.

vingtsunstudent
07-30-2004, 04:31 PM
hi toby

i always check in here at what's going on but really don't have to much to add of late, besides that i also had to take a little forced holiday that saw me out of the world's loop for a month or so.

as for my details, you can probably tell by my new e-mail add that i have changed providers, so please apologise to him for me and if you like pass on my new details to him if he'd like anymore cool things to play with. also that's a buummer about your friends order as my prices are definitly way cheaper than my competitors.

what size did he get? i have 2 x 25kg ones that i am willing to sell for $160 each at the moment(they're painted and fully ready to rock) if you or he or anyone else might be interested(they are that cheap because they were the last ones in getting the pattern right for them to be 24's)

anyways, always good to catch up with you my fellow aussie.

vts