and i told people a thousand times not to write huge posts cos
i dont read no nobody read anyway... but he told me to post
So here its the post
He said it happened last week btw...
I had it devided in 2 parts cos the lil crazy really wrote a lot
Here goes:

--------------

Hey volcano! could you post this for me? Its some stuff i wrote
it is A NOVEL I WROTE NOT BASED ON REALITY AT ALL!
Post please, friend!!

------------------

Title:

I was this -> <- close to makin out with a female woman

OR

Top 3 reasons why everybody loves herpes

OR

I always liked Halls candy anyway

OR

Player risin (yeah, right)

--------

Disclaimer I - This is a blunt text, made as short as i could. The writting is crappy, or else id take like
10 hours for the whole thing. I written pratically all i can remember, although i realise thats not much
since much brain cells are gone forever...
Disclaimer II - dont mind the stupidness, they never told you drunk people are stupid? well...
Disclaimer II - a lot of times i cant hear shi.t what people say on crowded places with loud music? does this
happen to all or i do i got some ears problem?

--------

It all begins on Thursday.
It is night and my buddy called me, he says: hey lets go to this place
And I go (after being 2 weeks of my vacation completely locked up inside the house just eating): Yeah dude
He then said: Cool, some 2 hours later i call you again then

As he calls me he says its not gonna happen (this sux man) cos he is gonna have to start
working friday morning on his new job, they played trick on him, originally he started only
on monday

Fine, maybe tomorrow we get to do some partying aight, is cool

------------

Ok, now its Friday

We set, we about to go to this place we dont know, only heard of
Its actually going to be a 80s party, DJ playing stuff like... music from the 80s
-> Cultural reference -> i was born in 82, so i can barely remember anything from the 80s

We get there, place looks very nice.
On the top floor they have 1 bar, buncha tables
On the lower is the dance floor with 2 bars and stuff
The price was fair, not too expensive

As we sit on the top floor, by the bar drinking our beers we begin to witness
the miracle of the breads reproduction (like Jebus Christ, without the wine part, that wed have to pay for)
We notice, for every guy that gets in, gets in 2 chicks.
We begin doing our math:
"Ok, soon this place will me 1 guy for 2 chicks, then later 1 for 6, 1 for 23... and finally
-2 for 33, cos we two are gonna be so drunk we will be discombobulated flacid softees"

We see more and more, they come. By that time i think a true number would be 1 for 1.6
This is the sort of luck we both admit never having witnessed before in our unlucky rounds
Some brunette passes by, my buddy tells me:
that type o chick is my number, short, with an ass just like that... (lets call her Num666)
I am checking out this beautiful blonde (lets call her number B1) - every time i look at her
she stares back (that is not encoraging for me at all, you know) on my interpretation as if she was
pizzed off with me. A little later walks by another blonde even hotter (lets call her B2 - id vote for
her the hottest chick at the party no doubt about it) and
this one completely ignores our POWERFULL MACHO MEN HOLDING BEER presence as she goes by (ha, she dunno what
she missing :P )

By forces of nature at a certain point we realise most the chicks have already gone down to the lower
level and we decide we should go down too, after all, they have bars downstairs too (haha! sucka!)

I am trying to get into the mood, it takes much alcohol to see this individual shaking, and the music is
kind of unknown to my ears mostly. We look and keep changing through finding the best spots by the bar
and also with a good view of action, while on still doing this moves, by the 3rd time im staring at B1 and
i get the same reaction "pizzed of face". Cool, whatever, you know.

Now my buddy sees a chick he knows (call her C1) and is comunicating to her (what about, hell knows) she introduces him
to some other people.
-> If youre wondering yeah thats our standard, he does the talking, i hope by the light
of the forces of the cosmos that ends up with somehow he either introducin me to a chick, or whatever can happen <-
As he is doing such, Hey hey hey its Num666 dancing oh so happy and oh so smilling directly at me.
HEY thats the chick my friend wanted, when i get to him shes looking other way and as we talk whatever, we look again,
shes gone? da.mn son, sux. C1 introduces me to some other chick (well, i didnt hear a word any of them said) and when
i kissed the girl in the face i think either of us was moving too fast cos i felt my teeth being hit on her face
like if my face crashed on hers - weird stuff - we was drunk.

Ok, now my buddy sees a chick and goes: "Aaah dude... that chick... (we are calling her F1) that chick used to suck my di.ck.
Id go to her -suck my di.ck - and she would do it, we did in several places."
I see the chick and go LOL haha dude! and tap him in the shoulder some times "you focker lol"
He goes "I call her Suckist (my ruff translation to the term), lofl"
"lofl dude"
He decides to go after her to try to come up with something, for either him or both of us (she hada friend)
He goes, and on with the talking - i am at safe distace watching whatever unfold
She does seem to respond negatively
Later he told me he had told her stuff like: "Hey how about, theres me and my friend, 2 di.cks, we could go to a motel
and your friend too" :D lol

At some point we still going round the place, looking for more beer, looking for chix, moving to the music,
you know - what everyone does anyway
We end up in the bathroom inevitably since you know the anti-dihuretic hormone is inhibited blah blah blah
When in there i go (dont mind, drunks really laugh a lot): "LOL, hey... whats the name of how you call her... Suckstar?"
"Huh? LOL, Suckist"
"Yeah, lolf dude"
"Ahh she is called... huh.... **** (ok, we will call her F1 on my text still -> only the real names have been changed
to protect the guilty, u know)"

As we got out, he talks alot with this other random cute chick and gets her number
Later he shows me her handwritting, she was drunker than us, its not like you could understand
3 numbers out of the full sequence, smartly he realised in time and took note of the numbers
by himself :D

I can remember he still tried going after F1 one more time and i was again having views of B1, but this time she
was smilling back at me (WOW dude - that awesome - what do i do ? ? ?) As to no conclusion i came and my buddy again
is moving to a more better spot at the area im going along. Now... if i recall there was another blonde... or redhead...
(well it was dark, ok dont be dissin me!!) that was good looking and smiled back at me while she danced (wont bother naming
this one... nah she is R1 then).
Now, we can skip the lots of minutes in between since the alcohol took those brain cells, i have no idea of the track of
time by now is when my buddy is trying once again with F1 and i can see with my eagle vision the blonde B2

(yeah dumbshi.t, she was like, 12 feet away, like that is far)
(Man, why are you such a bithc, stop dissin me im trying to write)
(Ok, man, sorry... you sis.sy!!)

B2 is not alone, some guy is talking to her, getting closer... B2 notices me starring, i smile at her... she smiles at
me... but that sucka the guy keeps getting close to her and TAKES OVER HER, mkay.

(I told you just starring wasnt gonna make your enemy disapear)
(Leave us alone, master is our friend!)
(Murderer!!)
(Leave now! And never come back! - He went away, Xmeagul is free YAY!!)

[Extra Disclaimer: Each of us had our share of some 13 beers each by now]

Oh man, there buddy is with F1 still aight. I then rest on with my back to the wall, see if buddy comes up
with any idea whatnot. She then walks out, having said "Negative, no, niet, não, nein" and other stuff to him and
comes to my direction.
She must have asked him about me since she goes: "He told me youre very timid"
I go: "Yeah"
(She is smilling all the times, she look happy)
"He is crazy today you know... the things he saying"
"Yeah, but hes my bro"
"He must told you some strange stuff bout me"
" *moves shoulders up like -well, u know... i dont know-* Well... hes my buddy"
What else she asked me more stuff, though conversation was very brief. I can only remember a few:
"So how old are you?"
"Im 21"
"No way, really?"
"How old do i look like to u?"
"Hmm id say like 18 something round that?"
"AHAAAA you just making this up to please me!"
"Huh? lofl lol"
"lol, Im 26 acutally"
"What you do?"
"I study veterinary"
She goes, where, then she says she does physical education, about to graduate, same uni as me
"You do veterinary, wow, cool. Dyou know i have 9 dogs?"
"Cool" (hahaha, you thik i believe that, i have my doubts)
"Do u have a girlfriend?"
"No"
"Really, u serious?"
"Yeah"

So there is some moment of silence somehwere in there, since im not talkative...
And then i am puzzled
(Drunk people are stupid aint them, i thought i heard this sentance somewhre)
So here is my genius question i made of all the wonders of humanity after seeing her standing in there smilling to me
for some good seconds:
"What you want???" [I would like to thank the Academy]
"Lofl. What does it look like i want?"
* More smilling *

My blood boils and (AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH - the inside flip out)
My hands goes to her hips and i pull her to me
She does not push me away nor punch or elbow me
She accepts it :D so with no further words:
* Tongue action *
* More tongue action *
* Drool exchange *

Volcano Admim
07-29-2004, 09:01 PM
"Did you like my Halls?"
dude she passed on a Halls candy to me in action lolf
"Yeah" lol
Freakin awesum

So... at some point she asked for my number... she also tried to ask where i live
we not quite understood jack what said to each other so adress info wasnt shared
She got my number, asked if she could call (she did this twice, to witch i gave same answer)
"U can call me anytime"

I am thinking to myself (good good good, lets hope i dont screw up now, its been a good evening)
So she goes "Hey im gonna get a beer, wanna beer?"
So she goes or some, as i follow, buddy is at the bar (of course!)
I go, quietly to him "dude, she asked for beer... and i am counting my money... huh..."
"No! dont buy dude! dont buy! wait! let her lay down the money"
So im chating a bit more with buddy
Ok, she bought the beer :D
We had some more fun and all
Then she is leaving I go for like the second time "why dont you introduce your friend to my buddy"
She goes "aahh shes my cousin blah blah blah whateva whateva"
So im talkin to buddy he goes "hey you takin her to the motel dude?"
I go like "man i dont know man, i think not, i dont think she gonna wanna"
(i really wasnt gonna risk going for such questioning towards the female)
He go "we should take the 2 chicks and us to the motel, wait! are they leaving already"
"yeah, man..."
He strats walking fast after them lol
He dont catch em, they left already
Whats next? We have to pay. On the way paying my friend starts going for this other chick, i just
go to the bathroom. When i come back he goes at her for a second strike lol
She gest so ****ed off (i wonder what the man told in her ears) "I AM GONNA CALL THE SECURITY! GET AWAY!"
LOL
The security just stood there lookin at the ceiling like nothings happening lol
We paid our things, we werent with much left... believe me

Now "Hey lets go to some bar now have some more beer"
"Yeah man, lets"
It was maybe.. 5:30 this time?
At this bar place its we drinking a chatting, we see people from local bands in there too
We do realated to bohemic life style i guess
My buddy spots a chick he knows (im calling her Xuxee) "Xuxeee! Xuxee!!"
"Oh hey you guys i had gotten in but handt find anyone so i was leavin"
"Come sit with us"
And then they chatted and talked lots - btw the chick is very cute blue eyed and
great personality, smart and adventurous LOL
In a while this other joins, i cant not in heavens name remember her name
Its four of us on da table, little more beers... We only had 10 bucks, spent it
on cigarettes and beer and finaly it was over. I realised it was morning 7am maybe?
My parents had already called my cell buncha times
Ooops... somebody gonna be ****ed
As i pay our bills, the part of the change i had goes to Xuxee so she can take a bus
home later she says
I decide its time to leave when its like 8am.
And we are exlpalin why - (dialogue me and xuxee) "Well my parents are home and we gonna travel in the morning to their city"
"Really"
"yeah"
"Can I go with you?"
(sincerily i ddint understand her question)
i go "Yeah.." (anyway lol)
Friend goes "Nah nah he not taking yah"
She goes "Why"
He go "Cos im jealous"
LOL

What he did right there was... well get me out of the thing, how was i gonna bring the unkwon chick
to travel with me and the parents? And besides, she must been only joking.. right? everybody say "right" please
RIGHT
And besides that, he wanted the chick. Not that I didnt want. Probably a bunch of people would
Hell, i know you would too (HAHA IS YOUR WIFE READIN THIS?)

Finally buddy drops me home, meeting the already
awoken parents is just details, no big deal. Friend got back to the place to see if he gets
any luck with Xuxee (i havent spoken to him since, hopefully he did!)

---------------
End ofa story ofa dude
-------------

stubbs
07-30-2004, 04:27 AM
thats a lot of words! i don't have the attention span to read all that
________
VZ1600 (http://www.cyclechaos.com/wiki/Suzuki_VZ1600)

Spark
07-30-2004, 06:01 AM
where are you from? I need to know where people talk like that!

Shaolinlueb
07-30-2004, 07:04 AM
cliff notes?