PHILBERT
07-30-2004, 04:53 PM
http://batmanbegins.warnerbros.com/cmp/teaser.html?id=teaser

Shaolinlueb
07-30-2004, 10:11 PM
yeah i saw it tonight. looks hot :D

red5angel
07-30-2004, 11:08 PM
batman's a puss. Seriously, the guy has not one iota of superpowerness in him. Superman, minus al the batman fanboy written comics, would kick his ass in a new york minute, or an Atlanta minute for that matter.

PHILBERT
07-31-2004, 12:51 AM
red5angel, technically you are half right. In Dark Knight Returns, Superman gets the beat down by Batman, who is 55 or so. Batman is not a puss, and is the epitome of human perfection in physical form.

During the Hush storyline though, Batman had to fight Superman and almost broke his hand. He was wearing the kryptonite ring to fight him and even then it did little to Superman. In fact, the ring was given to Batman originally for the purpose of, if Superman ever goes crazy, he knows Batman is the best chance of stopping him (hmmm I thought Captain Marvel could give the beat down to Superman cause of magic).

God I am a nerd.

red5angel
07-31-2004, 12:54 AM
I'm aware of both and to both I say BAAAAAHHHHHH, suck ass comic writers. The only man to beat superman, or almost beat him was lobo and the only reason lobo lost was because the guy who was playing the music in his head was killed at the moment Superman took a swing.
Batman, is like so much babyfood if he had to fight superman.

Kristoffer
07-31-2004, 03:01 AM
Batman knows Kung Fu

red5angel
07-31-2004, 03:06 AM
you don't need kungfu when your the man of steel.

Kristoffer
07-31-2004, 04:47 AM
but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu?

Shaolinlueb
07-31-2004, 04:44 PM
hes fighting teh scarecrow supposedly in this movie.

Tiger_Yin
07-31-2004, 08:03 PM
any marvel would hand his ass to him... i said it before gents.. lets face it... DC comics is jsut a way to endors Lycra prodocts... viva spandex

BM2
07-31-2004, 08:58 PM
On the old TV version from the sixties, oh man am I really that old?, BatMan and the Boy Wonder wore their underwear on the outside of their custom. Ok, at least it look that way.
And they had a bad azz car!!!
Also another show from the sixties, The Monkeys, had the Monkeymobile , a customized GTO ragtop customized that was totaly hot.

Shaolinlueb
07-31-2004, 09:15 PM
BM2 is an old man. mwuahahahahahahahhaa

jk dude

ill be there too oneday.

diego
08-01-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
red5angel, technically you are half right. In Dark Knight Returns, Superman gets the beat down by Batman, who is 55 or so. Batman is not a puss, and is the epitome of human perfection in physical form.

During the Hush storyline though, Batman had to fight Superman and almost broke his hand. He was wearing the kryptonite ring to fight him and even then it did little to Superman. In fact, the ring was given to Batman originally for the purpose of, if Superman ever goes crazy, he knows Batman is the best chance of stopping him (hmmm I thought Captain Marvel could give the beat down to Superman cause of magic).

God I am a nerd.

lol i'm reading yall ish and i'm like NERDS GOD **** NERDS AHHHH like buddy in revenge of the nerds then i got to the end of your post talking about your inner nerd and i'm all like lol word...:)

diego
08-01-2004, 06:44 PM
if they keep it hella dark and grimy this movie could be very good!.

PHILBERT
08-01-2004, 07:20 PM
Well, as long as Joe ********er stays away from it with his neon paint, it'll be all dark. It looks dark.

diego
08-01-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
Well, as long as Joe ********er stays away from it with his neon paint, it'll be all dark. It looks dark.

Who plays Batman?.

Shaolinlueb
08-01-2004, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by diego
Who plays Batman?.

that guy form equalibrium and american psycho. the white guy. i think he'll do a good job. these ones look more dark like the first two ones.

diego
08-01-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
that guy form equalibrium and american psycho. the white guy. i think he'll do a good job. these ones look more dark like the first two ones.

cool haven't seen those two movies actually but I know who you're talking about...looks good tho hopefully it will be:)

Shaolinlueb
08-01-2004, 08:22 PM
i saw parts of equilibrium the other day and it was nasty. i loved it.

Vash
08-01-2004, 08:24 PM
What was the name of the graphic novel where Clark Kent gets adopted by the Wayne's, then ends up turning into Batman?

In any event, Batman > White Martians, Batman > Kalibak, Batman > Superman

PHILBERT
08-01-2004, 09:20 PM
Well, I think the movie will be amazing because it doesn't just go "My parents are dead, now I'm Batman" like in the first. It looks like it's gonna show what he did to become Batman. It's very much Frank Miller Batman: Year One type stuff.

cerebus
08-01-2004, 09:24 PM
Christian Bale.

Serpent
08-02-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Kristoffer
but what if the man of steel hasta fight another man of steel only that man of steel knows kung fu?

Now that's some funny sh!t! :D

Philosophy 101. ;)

I think that needs to be sigged, in fact.

Kristoffer
08-02-2004, 02:08 PM
class A mind****

sweet Serp :D