PDA

View Full Version : Dit Da Jow

EarthDragon
07-31-2004, 08:05 AM
Hi guys,
I have a rare opportunity for those who wish to obtain true ironpalm herbs.
This is the Ba Bu Tang Lang recipe formulated by Chinag Hua Long. An herbologist in chinatown Toronto is moving back to China and is selling his store and all its contents. I was lucky enough to be called when the news first came out. I drove there and purchased several pounds of the ingredients neccesary to make this incredably strong "skin" medicine. unfortunalty all the "bone" medicine was confiscated at the border for it contained herbs that are illegal in the U.S. However I still have way too much so I am selling a few ounces. I have measured and mixed the herbs accordingly all you have to do is to add pure
non- additive rice wine it should be enough to make about a gallon. I can assure you this formula has been kept to only our family and is much much stronger than the commercial generic mixes sold for making a fast buck. If you are interested please repsond our contact me via email through my webiste www.kungfuusa.net thank you Shrfu Michael Haley

blooming lotus
07-31-2004, 11:04 PM
I am so glad you brought this up...........I am in China right now, Guandong and seem to be getting more bruises and broken jazz than ever ever before in my life............last night I decided to invest in a stock of local jow, if anyone has a link or shop from beijing to hongkong, will be sincerely appreciated...........

cheers

Ps.what's yours ' going for and how soon will I get it????

EarthDragon
08-01-2004, 08:05 AM
Hi blooming,
As I said in my post this is a family recipe and kept in our family for 350 years and can assure you it is much stronger than the run of the mill formula. OMD keep the strong mixutes secret unless you know them. kinda like a dealer keeps the good stuff for himself, LOL but anyways if you are interested I have mixed and measured enough to make a gallon,and the cost is $20.00 all you have to do is add the wine. If you want to send a money order to the schools secretary I will send the herbs out the next day.
PS how do you like china? how long are you there for?

blooming lotus
08-01-2004, 04:59 PM
Sounds good.........Ill need 6 mths supply min and I'll be intouch as soon as I have a new address to ship it to...........

been here teaching english, training etc for coming up to 1yr, -2 ish mth recoup break home in Aus........can't get my work schedule, training regime and dietary needs to play friendly, so heading home or elsewhere in the next month ............

China is developing, and it comes down to priorities........great place, great gongfu but if you're after a hilton experience you're looking at the wrong venue.........

Cheers

BL

EarthDragon
08-01-2004, 06:26 PM
Excellent, sounds like you have your hands full! I hope to go there with my shrfu one day. She is from Beijing and very famous so I figure we will get the royal treatment when that day comes. Are they preparing for war? heard they are buying lots of steel to build tanks, its a shame that our world is always at war.

I am confused about the 6 month supply thing. I have measured out enough to make a gallon which should last for a few years with daily application. I suggest you hurry as I have gotten quite a few emails, one guy wants 3 bags and I only have 11 or 12 to sell. So get that address to me ASAP OK? take care BL

blooming lotus
08-01-2004, 09:03 PM
hey I'm good with a few yrs worth :P

as for war, It's amost definately on the horizon. Bush and the Chinese Chairman , Hu Jin Tao, did a phone call the other day and discussed implementing a "one China " policy, and HujinTaos' unwillingness to release Taiwan as an indepenedant nation......this is totally conducive with rumors that Bush is gearing to a "one world" government , which consequentially he would run. It's comming to climax, but to live in fear is just not to live.....unless you have political aspirations, deal with it when it comes, and be aware of what's happening is my advice;)

Ps...did you know China is the third largest political power( probably due to technology meets population, behind Russia and the US) of all the world???

cheers again