PDA

View Full Version : Master Samuel Kwok"s new Instructional DVD

Sifu Tony
07-31-2004, 08:43 PM
Below is a link to information on Master Samuel Kwok's soon to be released Instructional DVD.

http://www.geocities.com/massmartialarts/KeysDVD.html

Thanks!
-Tony

old jong
08-01-2004, 05:01 PM
Hello Tony!
It looks interresting.Do you know if we will be able to see a segment clip soon?...

stuartm
08-02-2004, 11:30 AM
Hi Tony,

Im seeing Sifu this weekend for some training, but aint seen the video yet - whats it like? He put one by for me so I havent got long to wait !!

He tells me that its really good quality with a lot of verbal explanation, which i imagine will be a lot more useful for people.

Old Jong - I will report back after the weekend and try to be as unbiased as possible !

Stuart;)

hunt1
08-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Stuart, when you see Sam tell him Hunter said hello. Thanks.

stuartm
08-03-2004, 01:07 AM
No probs, will do! Do you train under our association then???

Stu

hunt1
08-03-2004, 05:15 AM
Stuart, good question. I have been out of the loop for the last 3 to 4 years. He told me to start teaching a couple of years before that so my answer is yes but since I am not very public or active dont know what others would say.

Hunter

stuartm
08-03-2004, 06:07 AM
Hunt - thats interesting. If you want to talk outside of this forum email me at swanseavingtsun@yahoo.co.uk.

Ive only been teaching a couple of years myself. Really enjoying it although the politics in Wing Chun does take the edge off it sometimes, as im sure it does for a lot of other people.

Stu;)

Sifu Tony
08-07-2004, 04:19 PM
Hi Stu,

Good to hear from you! I have not seen the finished product yet, but from what I understand, it is information packed! I can't wait to get my hands on one.