PDA

View Full Version : People on here should be required to do this test and get above 31 to join the forum!

Vyvial
08-02-2004, 11:24 AM
You guys may all hate me but Dr Phil loves me, i got a 52!

Don't cheat! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Here we go ... try this. Below is Dr. Phil's test.

(Dr. Phil scored 55 --he did this test on Oprah -- she got a 38.) Some folks pay a lot of money to find this stuff out. Read on, this is very interesting! Don't be overly sensitive!
The following is pretty accurate and it only takes 2 minutes. Take this test for yourself and send it to your friends. The person who sent it placed their score in the subject box.

Please do the same before forwarding to your friends. Don't peek but begin the test as you scroll down and answer. Answers are for who you are now...... not who you were in the past. Have pen or pencil and paper ready.

This is a real test given by the Human Relations Dept. at many of the major corporations today. It helps them get better insight concerning their employees and prospective
employees.

It's only 10 simple questions, so...... grab a pencil and paper!

Keeping track of your letter answers. Make sure to change the subject of the e-mail to read YOUR total. When you are finished, forward this to everyone you know, and also send it to the person who sent this to you.

Make sure to put YOUR score in the subject box.

Ready?? Begin...

1. When do you feel your best?
a) in the morning
b) during the afternoon and early evening
c) late at night

2. You usually walk...
a) fairly fast, with long steps
b) fairly fast, with little steps
c) less fast head up, looking the world in the face
d) less fast, head down
e) very slowly

3. When talking to people you...
a) stand with your arms folded
b) have your hands clasped
c) have one or both your hands on your hips
d) touch or push the person to whom you are talking
e) play with your ear, touch your chin, or smooth your hair

4. When relaxing, you sit with...
a) your knees bent with your legs neatly side by side
b) your legs crossed
c) your legs stretched out or straight
d) one leg curled under you

5. When something really amuses you, you react with...
a) big appreciated laugh
b) a laugh, but not a loud one
c) a quiet chuckle
d) a sheepish smile

6. When you go to a party or social gathering you...
a) make a loud entrance so everyone notices you
b) make a quiet entrance, looking around for someone you know
c) make the quietest entrance, trying to stay unnoticed

7. You're working very hard, concentrating hard, and you're
interrupted......
a) welcome the break
b) feel extremely irritated
c) vary between these two extremes

8. Which of the following colors do you like most?
a) Red or orange
b) black
c) yellow or light blue
d) green
e) dark blue or purple
f) white
g) brown or gray

9. When you are in bed at night, in those last few
moments before going to sleep....
a) stretched out on your back
b) stretched out face down on your stomach
c) on your side, slightly curled
d) with your head on one arm
e) with your head under the covers

10. You often dream that you are...
a) falling
b) fighting or struggling
c) searching for something or somebody
d) flying or floating
e) you usually have dreamless sleep
f) your dreams are always pleasant

2. (a) 6 (b) 4 (c) 7 (d) 2 (e) 1
3. (a) 4 (b) 2 (c) 5 (d) 7 (e) 6
4. (a) 4 (b) 6 (c) 2 (d) 1
5. (a) 6 (b) 4 (c) 3 (d) 5 (e) 2
6. (a) 6 (b) 4 (c) 2
7. (a) 6 (b) 2 (c) 4
8. (a) 6 (b) 7 (c) 5 (d) 4 (e) 3 (f) 2 (g) 1
9. (a) 7 (b) 6 (c) 4 (d) 2 (e) 1
10. (a) 4 (b) 2 (c) 3 (d) 5 (e) 6 (f) 1

Now add up the total number of points.

OVER 60 POINTS: Others see you as someone they should "handle with care." You're seen as vain, self-centered, and who is extremely dominant. Others may admire you, wishing they could be more like you, but don't always trust you, hesitating to
become too deeply involved with you.

51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once;
someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

31 TO 40 POINTS: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over if that
trust is ever broken.

21 TO 30 POINTS: Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy. They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder. It would really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment, expecting you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then, usually decide against it. They think this reaction is caused partly by your careful nature.

UNDER 21 POINTS: People think you are shy, nervous, and indecisive, someone who needs looking after, who always wants someone else to make the decisions &who doesn't want to get involved with anyone or anything! They see you as a worrier who always sees problems that don't exist. Some people think you're boring. Only those who know you well know that you aren't.

KingMonkey
08-02-2004, 11:46 AM
I think we should ban anyone who watches Oprah or Dr. Phil from participating in the forum.

anerlich
08-02-2004, 03:27 PM
This is a real test given by the Human Relations Dept. at many of the major corporations today.

My experience has been that most HR departments are populated with oxygen thieves who wouldn't understand what real work was if it ran over them with an 18 wheeler.

King Monkey is correct about Oprah and Dr Phil.

PaulH
08-02-2004, 05:17 PM
I'm charmed by this test so I think you should be allowed to stay against wiser and better judgment of my previous seniors! Ha! Ha! =)

OdderMensch
08-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Huh, so aperently Lin Wan Kuen IS NOT always the answer.

1. When do you feel your best?
d) After a good sparing match

2. You usually walk...
f) Useing my adduction to maitain stability.

3. When talking to people you...
f) Calm them with my kind words, then kick 'em in the family jewels.

4. When relaxing, you sit with...
e) My Bat Jam Dao on my lap.

5. When something really amuses you, you react with...
e) Chain Punchs to the head/body

6. When you go to a party or social gathering you...
d) Sneak attack the biggest guy to intimidate the others.

7. You're working very hard, concentrating hard, and you're
interrupted......
d) flow naturally into an eye gouge

8. Which of the following colors do you like most?
h) black and blue

9. When you are in bed at night, in those last few
moments before going to sleep....
f) listing in my head whom I must beat down the next day.

10. You often dream that you are...
g) Preforming my sets backwards and nekid durring a test, while painted blue.

Dr Phil thinks I'm a nut!

NEGATIVE SCORE Stay away from Dr. Phil and his friends, at least 100 yards, just like the courts said.

AmanuJRY
08-02-2004, 06:40 PM
I give about as much credit to this test as I do to Dr. Phil as a therapist.

If you want a more insightful personality test, try this one;

Myers-Briggs (http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp)

Ultimatewingchun
08-02-2004, 08:23 PM
Which position is best to screw in an overhead light bulb?

A) bil

B) tan

C) bong

D) fuk

E) garn

If you said A...you're pretty smart.

If you said B...you're almost pretty smart - but not quite.

If you said C...You're not too bright.

If you said D...You're an idiot!

If you said E...Get out of here - and don't ever come back!

Vyvial
08-02-2004, 08:37 PM
actually maybe an IQ test would be a better approach?

Rhat
08-02-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Ultimatewingchun
Which position is best to screw in an overhead light bulb?

A) bil

B) tan

C) bong

D) fuk

E) garn

If you said A...you're pretty smart.

If you said B...you're almost pretty smart - but not quite.

If you said C...You're not too bright.

If you said D...You're an idiot!

If you said E...Get out of here - and don't ever come back!

Then there is the Wing Chun principle, which is connected with simplicity, or moving in harmany with your fingers:rolleyes:

blooming lotus
08-02-2004, 09:57 PM
okay..............scored a 58......av egotist, kind, social, innovative and funny , just don't muck about ....................

Sandman2[Wing Chun]
08-03-2004, 06:34 AM
Dr. Phil sucks.

David Jamieson
08-03-2004, 06:53 AM
Myers Briggs is about as useful as this test in my opinion.

Also the colour wheel test and any number of other psycho-analytical limited choice questions. lol

anyway, on this puppy I scored a 47. so once again I guess I can feel good about myself for one more day...*sigh*

I guess I'll just have to carry on and wait for the sweet dark embrace of death to come some other time. Hopefully it's an off day that day. :D

ps, Did some of you score badly or just naturally negatively react to this stuff like an mmaist on a kungfu board. :p

MasterKiller
08-03-2004, 07:25 AM

But that's what I get for taking a test I can't study for.:p

Tak
08-03-2004, 09:14 AM
And as someone who's borderline between practical, well-balanced, and understanding; and sensible, careful, gifted, practical, clever, and talented; I'd like to say that Dr. Phil is a malformed tool whose primary function is to assist handicapped chimpanzees in their masturbatory pursuits.

Oh, and I rated INTP in the Jungian test.

MasterKiller
08-03-2004, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Tak
Oh, and I rated INTP in the Jungian test. I got INTJ.

Shaolinlueb
08-03-2004, 09:32 AM
i got EFSP or EWSP i cant remember. i guess it says im crazy

lkfmdc
08-03-2004, 09:34 AM
53 :D

Chang Style Novice
08-03-2004, 09:34 AM
I think anyone who compulsively takes internet quizzes and posts their results should be neutered for the good of the human race.

Shaolinlueb
08-03-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by lkfmdc
53 :D

you beat me

i got 51.

Volcano Admim
08-03-2004, 10:41 AM

and this test is pure crap

Shaolinlueb
08-03-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Volcano Admim

and this test is pure crap

hey jsut because youre not as energetic and leadership quality like us 50+ers doesnt mean you have to get down on this thing :p ;) :D

Volcano Admim
08-03-2004, 10:59 AM
no im saying cos
well it doesnt say what i am

im silent/shy/antisocial guy who is also insane inside with few friends and usually recognized on academic terms by high capacity of concentration and very cool calm cold temper and taking most task lightly.
Respected by friends by exchange of kindness and cooperation and considered "weird" or "unknown" or "an enigma" by the most socially active people who dont belong to my group.
and the score no said that.

GunnedDownAtrocity
08-03-2004, 11:09 AM
i got this :( (http://maddox.xmission.com/personality.cgi)

AmanuJRY
08-03-2004, 11:45 AM
That website is awesome.:D

Tak
08-03-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
I think anyone who compulsively takes internet quizzes and posts their results should be neutered for the good of the human race.

Too late, my spawn grows strong already, gwahahaha!

HiddenShadow
08-03-2004, 11:54 AM
45 for me. appeartly this so called "dr" phil is convinced he has the slightest clue who I am. The statements are very broad and can cover a very wide range of people. I fit into some small part of most of those catagories. You cant determine a persons lifestyle with 10 questions, unless your an insucure woman that bases her life on those magazine quizes...."10 ways to tell if your man is right for you". Gimmie a break. If you need a quiz to tell you who you are, then that means you yourself dont know who you are...and then you got real issues.

edit: P.S. Opera should be banned from television for the rest of existance

Volcano Admim
08-03-2004, 11:58 AM
Your Type is
INTP

Strength of the preferences %
Introverted 78
Intuitive 67
Thinking 33
Perceiving 44

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* very expressed introvert
* distinctively expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality

Tak
08-03-2004, 12:14 PM
Hmm, my "strength of preference" percentage was really low for all of them. Like 11%, 22%, etc.

Volcano Admim
08-03-2004, 12:43 PM
"Yeah, man. I'll gnaw your face off"

INTPs rule
i dunno how the percents there work
did you get the same Qualitative analysis too?

psychology is pseudo-science anyway man

Tak
08-03-2004, 01:00 PM
My qualitative analysis listed the same four qualities, except instead of very expressed and distinctively expressed, it said things like mildly expressed and moderately expressed.

I don't pay much attention to psychology/psychiatry as it relates to my behavior, much less online quizzes, but they're still interesting to talk about.

blooming lotus
08-03-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Tak

I don't pay much attention to psychology/psychiatry as it relates to my behavior, much less online quizzes, but they're still interesting to talk about.

unless the results are making you look good right..........

lol

they have the same itnp thing is bus.mngmt right???..sure I've seen that before..................

joedoe
08-03-2004, 05:57 PM
Your Type is
INTP

Strength of the preferences %
Introverted 78
Intuitive 67
Thinking 33
Perceiving 44

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* very expressed introvert
* distinctively expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality

Yes, but what was your armour class? :D

Volcano Admim
08-03-2004, 06:15 PM
on what version of the rules? :D

well, i wear this:
thick skin
adipose tissue + 3 agaisnt females

so anyways my AC = 3

so,
whats your THAC0?

Shaolinlueb
08-03-2004, 06:22 PM
whats your THAC0?

I like soft tacos with no hotsauce. :D

joedoe
08-03-2004, 06:34 PM
on what version of the rules? :D

well, i wear this:
thick skin
adipose tissue + 3 agaisnt females

so anyways my AC = 3

so,
whats your THAC0?

I'll show you my THAC0 if you show me yours :D

Seriously, I know jack-**** about D&D. I guess my THAC0 would be reasonably high, but my AC is similar to yours :D.

David Jamieson
08-03-2004, 06:35 PM
I am ENTJ...

who would've guessed!

:D

blooming lotus
08-03-2004, 07:39 PM
3 agaisnt females

whatever does it for you , but who says the guy gets none????

Volcano Admim
08-03-2004, 09:18 PM
THAC0 is how much you need to roll on the dice to be able to perform a succesful attack on an oponent who's Armor Class = 0

bl, i dont understand your question quite much
but my adipose tissue allows me to have a "+ 3" defense bonus on my Armor Class when being attacked by a female

blooming lotus
08-03-2004, 09:44 PM
adipose ha ???.............and you really wanna pass up the opp of gtting so close n personal...................

Ps.....(whispers)......I'd kick your ass anyway :eek: ;)

PPS......thank god for dimmak and dutch courage.I mean skill and Xing ku( hard work)

PPPs.....schedule and traing time availabilty aside, if comes down to your life or mine, my dim mak 'll sh9t all over your crazy Iron snake monkey tiger open hand super move...............................sad but true...it's the best contingency I ever I had..............nothing but sweat and knowledge................

Volcano Admim
08-03-2004, 10:23 PM
oh no i didnt put the adipose tissue there intentionally
it used to be +5 againt chix
i removed some so now its +3

its just still there cos i havent been able to remove it you know, i dont quite apreciate it myself

blooming lotus
08-04-2004, 04:47 AM
how long did you say it'd been where????

Shaolinlueb
08-04-2004, 09:13 AM
THAC0 is how much you need to roll on the dice to be able to perform a succesful attack on an oponent who's Armor Class = 0

i still think tacos are better.

blooming lotus
08-04-2004, 05:20 PM
on VAs' comment though, if they're speedy and accurate in offence, does their defence sinscerely matter????

Serpent
08-04-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by blooming lotus
adipose ha ???.............and you really wanna pass up the opp of gtting so close n personal...................

Ps.....(whispers)......I'd kick your ass anyway :eek: ;)

PPS......thank god for dimmak and dutch courage.I mean skill and Xing ku( hard work)

PPPs.....schedule and traing time availabilty aside, if comes down to your life or mine, my dim mak 'll sh9t all over your crazy Iron snake monkey tiger open hand super move...............................sad but true...it's the best contingency I ever I had..............nothing but sweat and knowledge................
What the fvck are you ranting about now?!

I got a 48 BTW.

joedoe
08-04-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by blooming lotus
on VAs' comment though, if they're speedy and accurate in offence, does their defence sinscerely matter????

IMHO defence always matters

Volcano Admim
08-04-2004, 07:18 PM
bl,

well, my protective tissue has been with me since i has a little boy. there are pics of me at 4 or 5 years old and i already had this armor

now for the importance of defense
well thats easy
we are speaking of a turn-based enviroment here boys and girls, remember that.
on ad&d your charactor is allowed to take action on his turn and once that is over its the other guys time to take action
even if your attack power is huge, it may not be enough to destroy your oponent with a single action - so on the next round he gets the chance to attack you - on wich you would be defending - hence the importance of defense
its also important since there are no garanties you will always be the first to attack - your oponent just might have been in the right place on the right time - take the right number of steps to reach you and attack you

blooming lotus
08-04-2004, 08:55 PM
you're right on guarantees re : first to attack........I NEVER would.........my art is "defence" .......but moving on.........are you saying your package is of such obviouality that as a chick, I'd never get a chance to hit you ???.................. lol..........I think that's the cutest / most confident statement I've heard today :D :cool:

Serpent
08-04-2004, 09:04 PM
Jesus, lady - what planet are you really on?!

This is too funny.

blooming lotus
08-04-2004, 09:22 PM
That his "protective tissues " should be so be so ample or that I really would never strike you first unless I thought dire????

Serpent
08-04-2004, 09:37 PM
No, the fact that he's talking about playing Dungeons & Dragons and you haven't realised that yet!

Volcano Admim
08-04-2004, 09:49 PM
well first of all, lets not confuse "the package" with the "mighty abdominal proctective adipose tissue" :D

well it doesnt completely repels all chicks directly
it repels a bunch of them
and the ones that arent repeled by that
are repeled by my obvious insecurity towards my own tissues

some chicks did get close enough to strike yeah
but usually i blew it haha :D
xepct one time
but thats cos i was wearing a jacket that gave me +4 luck and +1 charisma when aproached by a drunk female after my buddy already spent the whole night bugging her and in the last minute gave her information about myself and the main characterist of my personality that dictates my function and form on social issues.

Serpent
08-04-2004, 09:57 PM
Xebby, take yourself to a brothel, get laid and get over the insecurity. Then go out and start picking up chicks without fear. There are people out there that love all sorts, adipose tissue or not.

Go on - I dare ya! ;)

joedoe
08-04-2004, 10:05 PM
Yeah Xeb, just go and get it over with so you can get on with picking up some of those hot Brasillian wimmins :D

blooming lotus
08-04-2004, 11:34 PM

but usually i blew it haha :D

hmmmm.........say no more ...............understand completely and it happens to the best of yas ;):eek: :eek: :D

Ming Yue
08-05-2004, 04:21 AM
I got a 39.

Xebby, confidence is where it's at.

The Adipose Armor of Avoidable Abs (padded leather) may have a +4 defense, the ability to store more items, and resistance to feminine wiles, but The Helm of True Self Confidence gives you +10 charisma and a 40% better chance of finding someone's pants on your bedroom floor the next morning.

Serpent
08-05-2004, 04:59 AM
The Helm, eh?

Calling Dr Freud!

;)

Oso
08-05-2004, 05:10 AM
I got a 39 on 1 - 9 but no answer for 10 applies to my dreams.

Nick Forrer
08-05-2004, 05:50 AM

god **** you dr phil, god **** you to hell.........

Ming Yue
08-05-2004, 05:53 AM
Excellent, Serp!

now try this one

find the elephant (http://www.allfunpix.com/humor/pics2/bt5.jpg)

;) :D:p

Shaolinlueb
08-05-2004, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Ming Yue
Excellent, Serp!

now try this one

find the elephant (http://www.allfunpix.com/humor/pics2/bt5.jpg)

;) :D:p

I cant seem to locate it. all i see are trees :(

David Jamieson
08-05-2004, 11:55 AM
I think this should be the correct answer:

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

for 120 points!

Fu-Pow
08-05-2004, 12:35 PM
52 and BTW I'm an INFP.

blooming lotus
08-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
I cant seem to locate it. all i see are trees :(

Lueb...........time to investigate in some contacts my friend.....................

Ming you're a sluething genius..............

Kl......who said women lament???!!!!!

Volcano Admim
08-05-2004, 06:11 PM
thanx for supports peeps :)

lol the "helm" yeah :D
we konw what the "helm" is

actually i do plan on trying out some comunication (shots in the dark) on chix just to see what happens next time i go out
though right now - i got part of my nose burned from the sun - no kidding you, its got burned from me being exposed to the sun full time on a bus trip coming bak home as i slept on the **** thing
and i havent been able to fix my sleeping scheadules (i feel like crap, my eyes hurt) and along with that i havent been able to apply my diet and much less go to a gym yet
i am in fact regardless of all indeed trying to develop my will to face that type stuff... it kinda worked one time and me felt happy and motivated... though she didnt call... cos i was silly and didnt konw that chix actually dont call and i was the one supposed to have gotten her number... though my buddy says shes a total hoe not worth it...

as for the professional
you guys
i been to some those places before but me and buddy was so broke and so drunk :D
but yeah on our newest plans set up for that type stuff we intend ot spend max $70 each and they come to my place
work in progress
to be done when possible

btw did you know
on some dogs, in case the male is inexperient
its better if they do the thang on the males area
the male is more confortable on his enviroment