PDA

View Full Version : Greeting's Y'all

SifuX-HSK
08-02-2004, 12:40 PM
Greetings,

My name is Sifu Frank McCarthy. I am a senior student at the original and First American Hung Sing Kwoon. Today, I am here to promote a new pair of escrima sticks for those who are tired of having to replace theirs because they break.

I am also the founder of a brand new stick fighting style that is just emerging. It is called Tien Loong Bai Mei. I chose that name for the imagery is creates after watching they way we strike. The name means "Heavenly Dragon Slashes its Tail." Right now its home base is in Kansas, and is run by my student Matthew Ulmer.

I myself have went through rattan in a day during practice only to have to go out and buy a new pair. But fellas, I got something for you that i gaurantee will be "The Only Pair You'll Ever Need."

I represent a company called "Top-Yen" and we are offering escrima sticks in any diameter, color, shape, or special design. I Gaurantee it will take more than 10,000 Lbs. in pressure to break them.

We will also offer this un-breakable material for such weapons as spears, 3 sectional staffs, staffs of any length, and more to come.

If you would like to know more please feel free to email me at:
hungloonghsk@hotmail.com, or my student Matt at sotaisogood@hotmail.com

Thanks Guys and Gals,

Sifu Frank McCarthy
Hung Sing Kwoon, SF

unkokusai
08-02-2004, 01:34 PM
Salesman:rolleyes:

Vash
08-02-2004, 01:58 PM
I wish you had posted this in the JKD forum . . .

SO'S I COULD DELETE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Serpent
08-02-2004, 05:42 PM
So what is this magical new material? Plastic?

cerebus
08-03-2004, 03:33 AM
LOL! He could tell ya', but then he'd hafta kill ya'! :p :p

SifuX-HSK
08-03-2004, 02:07 PM
no, i am not a salesman, i am a practitioner of choy lee fut and have studied Latosa escrima for a while. so, i am not only the president, i am a client!

seriously, i know what its like to break your sticks and have to go through the trouble of going out and buying a new pair.

we have been using this "plastic stick" that is vertually unbreakable, tried and true to stand the test. just ask my student, he will tell you. he is a big gorilla that have tried his best to break them and could not.

now we offer them, and i attempted to bring this to you guys, and i could see i was wrong for doing so because by your ultra mature reactions.

but, eventually you will catch on as well.

thanks for all of your supportive comments, i will take that into the future with me. much love,

sincerely,

sifu x- hsk

unkokusai
08-03-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Sifu Snake Oil
no, i am not a salesman,

Well, not a very good one anyway.

SifuX-HSK
08-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Says you

unkokusai
08-03-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by SifuX-HSK
Says you

So you are a salesman?

SifuX-HSK
08-03-2004, 02:38 PM
i like you, you're funny.

so how bout' it? wanna but a pair of real good escrima sticks?

the will be The Only Pair You'll Ever Need!

frank

Meat Shake
08-05-2004, 11:25 AM
Can I shave my poodle with them?
If it breaks do I get to stab you with the broken end or maybe hit a geriatrich member of your family with the more blunt side?

CaptinPickAxe
08-05-2004, 02:39 PM
Your plastic thingies are killing my earth....

Vash
08-05-2004, 05:10 PM
At least he's not knocking her up.