PDA

View Full Version : Settling in YJKYM

Hendrik
08-02-2004, 10:46 PM
Ok, We have discuss about Settling. We discuss about Why and the big picture about how settling fit into the training.

So, how do one settle one's YJKYM?

Hendrik
08-03-2004, 10:47 PM
Boy, No one wants to share?

Sekabin
08-03-2004, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Hendrik
So, how do one settle one's YJKYM?

Adjust the protective cup so it doesn't chaff....

... and relax?

jay
08-24-2004, 03:01 PM
Hi Hendrik.

You are talking to settel the stance in siu nim tau yeah?

Hendrik
08-25-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by jay
Hi Hendrik.

You are talking to settel the stance in siu nim tau yeah?

Nope.

YJKYM was used everywhere.

Settle Physical, breathing, Thoughts... all those things or energy which goes on and on like a chicken without head.

So that the AWARENESS can pop's "its" head out from all the muddy water and say " hey anyone here and Now?" :D

As for Siu NIM Tau,

You know, people using the Word "siu Niem Tau" or" little idea" to illustrate certainthing.

Niem Tau means Thought. Siu means little, not the big or little, but a little.

so, Siu Niem Tau means " having just a little Thoughts"
and what good to have just a little thoughts compare with lots of thoughts?

One is more AWARE when one has just a little thoughts.

So how to get there to attain lesser and lesser thoughts?
Let it settle similar to let the mud (thoughts) in the muddy water sink naturally so one will have a clearer water.

Dont use another thought to force to be a Little less thoughts, for the thought uses to force is one thought more then what original you have and guess what ----> They fight in your mind. hahaha

one got to know how to deal with all those Chicken without head energy, instead of theoritizing and raising more thoughts, logic, understand, and more confusing.... and ultimately get lost.

So, the first step to learn is let it settle.

So settle Thoughts, breathing, physcial,....emotional....

jay
08-25-2004, 01:05 PM
HI Hendrik.

I thought, that you ment, how to settel the stance. But i know the rest. I think i misunderstood your question.:)

Hendrik
08-25-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by jay
HI Hendrik.

I thought, that you ment, how to settel the stance. But i know the rest. I think i misunderstood your question.:)

what is the rest?

jay
08-25-2004, 04:34 PM
The rest. Short term.

I ment, what siu nim tau, stands for, and the no thinking, breathing, you know. What the form, is about, black hand, from chi kung. That was what i ment, in the rest. Remeber, it can be difficult for me to explain myslef in english, when my words is few.

Hendrik
08-25-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by jay
The rest. Short term.

I ment, what siu nim tau, stands for, and the no thinking, breathing, you know. What the form, is about, black hand, from chi kung. That was what i ment, in the rest. Remeber, it can be difficult for me to explain myslef in english, when my words is few.

OK. Thanks