PDA

View Full Version : Great non Yip Man WC site.

chi-kwai
08-01-2001, 06:36 PM
http://www.vietwingchun.com/index.htm

this has to be the most well done non Yip Man sites I have seen. Hopefully its not a repeat of someone else's posts.

--
chi kwai

Juan Alvarez
08-01-2001, 10:43 PM
Hi there!

I'm a new guy in town. If you're interested in non-Yip Man Wing Chun, I invite you to check out my school's web site.

http://www.shaolinwingchun.com/

Tell me what you think!

See ya!

El_CLap
08-02-2001, 10:28 PM
Is Wing Chun the only style taught at your school Crazy Ivan?

Juan Alvarez
08-02-2001, 10:41 PM
El Clap

Yes, Wing Chun is the only style at our school, although our Grand-Master knows Pei Mei (Bak Mei or White Eyebrows) also . There's a form of Tai Chi that is taught for Chi Kung but I don't know wich one yet (not "up there" yet). 6 :) e

Sharky
08-02-2001, 11:51 PM
ivan-is there more than one branch of this style of wing chun you do?

My anus is superiorâ„¢

chi-kwai
08-03-2001, 03:41 PM
Thanks for pointing me to that site. It is great!

--
chi kwai

Sharky
08-03-2001, 04:20 PM
here we go again....

My anus is superiorâ„¢

Juan Alvarez
08-04-2001, 06:11 PM
Hi Sharky,

sorry it took me some time to answer. I'm on vacation right now and can hardly acces internet. To answer your question, I'm not quite sure how many other branches there are of our lineage, other than our Grand-Master's schools in Vietnam. The one I am sure that shares the same background is the school pointed by Chi Kwai. If you notice, both school share the knowledge by Grand-Master Nguyen Te-Cong (this is his vietnamese name) who came to teach in Vietnam around the '20-'30s. Anyways, this is as much as I know about other branches. Hope it helps you!

bratok304
08-05-2001, 03:39 AM
Hey, tu vas a Shaolin Wing Chun Nam Anh Kung FU?
C'est quoi ton nom et dans quelle cours tu est, et quelle ceinture. :D

Juan Alvarez
08-05-2001, 06:22 PM
Salut IamNothing,

Je suis les cours au Cepsum. Je viens tout juste de passer mon examen de premier degré. Pis toi?

Sihing73
08-05-2001, 06:40 PM
Hello,

In the interest of common courteousy I would ask that those wishing to converse in different lanuages please do so via e-mail. Or, open a topic specifically for that purpose. I feel some may take offense and consider it rude if things posted are not in an understandable format.

Peace,

Dave

Above posted in French for Crazy Ivan and IamNothing :p follows below;

Bonjour, Dans l'intérêt de courteousy commun je demanderais que ces souhaiter converser dans lanuages différent s'il vous plaît pour ainsi faire via le courrier électronique. Ou, ouvrir un sujet en particulier pour ce but. Je me sens que quelques-uns peuvent prendre l'offense et le considèrent grossier si les choses n'ont pas posté sont dans un format compréhensible.

bratok304
08-05-2001, 07:53 PM
Oh sorry! I will post my messages in English from now on. Um, Crazy Ivan, I may have seen you at the exam, I just got my belt, and I'm from the Dojo. :D

Juan Alvarez
08-05-2001, 07:57 PM
Yeah, sorry Dave!

Got too excited to see one of the family there. Again, sorry!

Juan Alvarez
08-05-2001, 08:01 PM
Well, congrats there buddy and welcome to the family. How are you liking it so far? How did you like the exam and the demonstrations? Cool hey? Can't wait to climb ythe ladder there... See ya sometime!

bratok304
08-05-2001, 08:05 PM
Yeah, it was great! I think of going even further in Wing Chun, but they proved that it IS a pretty hard. I'll come to see the next exam, maybe I'll see you there. And by the way, what happenned to Pierre Florest (the instructor who fough) wasn't very good.

Sihing73
08-05-2001, 08:48 PM
Hello,

No need to say you are sorry. I fully understand how excited one can become. Just remember we are all one family and it's nice if we could speak to one another, LOL Although when I visited London I found I could hardly understand thier "English" :D

Peace,

Dave

BTW: I could not resist this so please forgive me for straying to French :p

Crazy Ivan and Iamnothing;
Aucun besoin Ã* appoligize m'envoie seulement l'argent

Désolé pour errer de mon propre conseil. Si vous souhaitez Ã* coverse également en français s'il vous plaît email me directement, ou les uns les autres. La paix, Dave