PDA

View Full Version : European Hung Gar Masters

South Paw
08-05-2004, 12:06 AM
Check out European Hung Gar Masters (http://home.planet.nl/~padbe017/european_hung_gar_masters.htm) Lineage Chart.

David Jamieson
08-05-2004, 07:58 AM
...and?

PM
08-05-2004, 01:41 PM
SouthPaw, good job, as usualy! we all wish strong HG in Europe. an interactive version with the links to their websites would be even better! last but not least, thanx for all the historical pics on your website.

PM

www.hungga.org

South Paw
08-05-2004, 11:23 PM
PM,

Thanx for your support.
If you have any additions? The Czech Hung Gar Scene is a landscape on his own!

Kung Lek,

Try to make a Canadian or North American Hung Gar Masters Chart. Or start a paatje Kudding Chart, or something the like.
But if you can add, please do.

Kind regards,

KaiKhoon
08-05-2004, 11:57 PM
Curtiz Kautzman is my sifu :)

South Paw
08-06-2004, 12:06 AM
KaiKhoon,

Be proud of it!
Give your Sifu my sincere greetings.

Kind regards,
KPE
www.hunggar.nl

brothernumber9
08-06-2004, 05:16 AM
that chart listed Arnaldo Nunez under Y.C. Wong, is that correct?

David Jamieson
08-06-2004, 06:51 AM
south paw.

Pattje Kudding has a lineage chart.

so does my former kungfu teacher.

Chiu Wai lives in Canada and I'm sure he has a chart too as do the numerous Hung players in and around Toronto.

Anyway, I know Kautzman too we have corresponded often. He's a good guy and he aslo has a chart for his lineage.

Me personally, I'm not so interested in Lineage, so I probably won't be making any charts all to soon :D

cheers

South Paw
08-06-2004, 09:55 AM
Kung Lek,

Thanks for taking your time to answer this in a sportive manner ;)

Kind regards,
KPE

South Paw
08-06-2004, 10:13 AM
brothernumber9,

Arnaldo Nunez is listed under Y.C. Wong.
I found this information in a Polish Hung Gar book.
But I will check it through other channels as well.

Thanks for the info.

Kind regards,

KaiKhoon
08-06-2004, 12:44 PM
http://www.fuhok.com

Sifu Kautzman's lineage can be found there, along with some video's, pictures, and great information.

unkokusai
08-06-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by South Paw
Check out European Hung Gar Masters (http://home.planet.nl/~padbe017/european_hung_gar_masters.htm) Lineage Chart.

Is this a bunch of guys in Europe who don't eat much?

Mulong
08-10-2004, 10:59 AM
I was totally taken back by seeing my name being mention in Europe, but sadly to say I’m still State side, but wouldn’t mind being in Granada.

Some may be curious to know, that yes, I have had the honor of studying with Huang (Wong) Shifu and Ye (Yee) Shifu in the respected discipline of hongjiaquan, beside two other well regard Shifu of classical nanquan, i.e., cailifoquan & fojiaquan ; however, I don’t represent their schools.

Regards,
A.T.N

Ben Gash
08-10-2004, 04:32 PM
Can't access the site as the filter here won't let me, but here's a semi related question
Anyone had anything to do with Ang Kee Kong? www.hungkuen-kungfu.com . He states that he does Hung Kuen from WFH, but the main emphasis of his teaching seems to be individual animal forms that don't look much like Hung.

phoenix-eye
08-10-2004, 06:02 PM
hi mate

My understanding is that Master Ang's hung kuen is malaysian in origin and doesn't bear much resemblance to traditional Lam Sai Wing Hung Gar.

Suggest you try southernfist and look for posts by JohnH as he was a student of Master Ang for a while.

PE

South Paw
08-11-2004, 12:38 AM
Mulong,

Thanks for your information.
I have deleted it.

Kind regards,

South Paw
03-20-2005, 12:27 AM
The Chart with European Hung Gar Masters (http://home.planet.nl/~padbe017/european_hung_gar_masters.htm) has been recently updated.

Sincere thanks to all for helping me make this chart.

KPE
www.hunggar.nl

X-Warrior
03-31-2005, 01:13 AM
Just a quick correction on that chart, the last member is identified as residing in the 'Soviet Union', the Soviet Union has collapsed at the end of 1980s and no longer exists. Might be more proper to use 'Russia' or whichever country he is currently residing at.

-X-