PDA

View Full Version : women and their diets

Volcano Admim
08-05-2004, 05:59 PM
well, not to critisize women really, just put the title that to draw your atention, suckas haha :D

so, whats this about?
on some other community i read this chick go:

"hey lets try this diet"
"girl... this diet rules, i did it. i almost died of starving and lost the count of number of times i fainted, but at the end of the day i lost 3.3 pounds (1.5 kg)"

awesome dont you think
HOW CAN YOU BE SUCH A TARD??
WHATS WRONG WITH YOU??
Well you "just fainted a few times" thats ok
really thats just fine...

We (the smart people) all know that if she fainted a bunch of times -> she done something BAD
BAD BAD BAD

Now questions:
What do you think are the main problems she will bring to her system by having done this?
Please as much info as you have avalible pass on to me cos i wanna rub it on her face :D

Toby
08-05-2004, 06:39 PM
I know a girl who used to dance ballet and model. She was forced to starve herself and had the fainting and blackout crap going on. Dangers I'd be most worried about AFAIK are periods stopping and permanent reproductive system damage. This isn't something that happens overnight, but if someone repeatedly crash diets like that it tends to happen over medium term (e.g. 1yr would be more than enough to cause damage).

Ming Yue
08-05-2004, 08:46 PM
It is impossible to lose 3.3 pounds of fat a day. Your friend is losing water weight and whatever is in her digestive tract. Also muscle. And I believe the body will consume it's own organ tissue if denied other fuel.

That said...

These are the things that WILL happen if she sustains this diet:

Hair loss
Bad breath
Dehydration
Acne, excema, other skin disorders
memory loss, confusion, lack of ability to concentrate
Excessive facial/body hair because of inadequate protein
fainting, blackouts
lack of periods
mood swings
low blood pressure

And this is what COULD happen:

cardiac arrest
osteoporosis
Kidney failure
ulcers
intenstinal disorders
and of course death

but the bottom line is, these girls don't care. The would rather die than be fat, even if what they consider fat is actually what most of us consider too thin. Thier motivation is psychological, not physical.

rubthebuddha
08-05-2004, 09:52 PM
ming yue is so right, the correct just asked for her phone number. :D

Toby
08-05-2004, 09:57 PM
That's a cheap-ass way to ask for a date rubby :mad:. And stop referring to yourself as "the correct". :D

Ming Yue
08-06-2004, 04:09 AM
RTB, that's not only sig worthy.... I might have to have a t-shirt made outta that.

:D

Starchaser107
08-06-2004, 07:39 AM
lol

rubthebuddha
08-06-2004, 09:48 AM
:D

toby dude, it's difficult enough doing the long distance relationship thing to texas with my fiancée. besides, i've been to north caroliner, and it's not much better than texas. if greenville sucked wang, then what's a city like asheville going to look like?

of course, if the future mrs. rubby ever thought i'd go fot it, she'd beat both ming yue and me to a bloody pulp -- and she doesn't even have any training. :eek:

ming yue -- if you want it on a t-shirt to show off to your pals, i'd be happy to repeat it with your real name. that way, anytime anyone other than a forumite argues with you, you can just pull the shirt out and settle all arguments easily.

"why do you always have to be right?"
"cause rubby mother****ing said so!" :mad:

Ming Yue
08-06-2004, 10:03 AM
Excuse me, but your entire postulation is based on the idea that I'd accept the date.

man, the nerve of some people.
:p

Asheville is gorgeous.

I'm gonna print that shirt take a picture of myself wearing it.
then I'll have a trump card in reserve for those all important internet forum arguments, and possibly a nifty avatar.

:)

Ming Yue
08-06-2004, 10:08 AM
I actually had a date with the correct once.

I couldn't handle all that unbridled honesty and ended up backing over the correct with my car. We're still not on speaking terms.

rubthebuddha
08-06-2004, 10:24 AM
ming -- asheville may be gorgeous, but it's still in north carolina. :D

besides, how could any woman refuse a date with oscar the grouch's more environmentally friendly brother?

Ming Yue
08-06-2004, 10:34 AM
nice. :D

mixed paper, huh? I had you pegged as more of a type 3 semi-opaque plastic kind of guy.

Toby
08-08-2004, 08:43 PM
Lol @ this thread. BTW, I love that photo rub. You look very at home.

blooming lotus
08-08-2004, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Ming Yue

but the bottom line is, these girls don't care. The would rather die than be fat, even if what they consider fat is actually what most of us consider too thin. Thier motivation is psychological, not physical.

I think MY has it about covered but did we mention muscle degeneration???...Do any of you guys sincerely find frailty attractive for more reason than having a damsel in distress to rescue???......... that's what I see when I look at these chicks.........emotional and physical frailty..............

"so lets announce to to the world we're needy " they chorus :rolleyes: ........... and thank god for education ha???

rubthebuddha
08-09-2004, 02:57 PM
Do any of you guys sincerely find frailty attractive for more reason than having a damsel in distress to rescue??? heck no, bl. my fiancée can leg press a lot more than me, and i find that quite attractive. :cool:

rubthebuddha
08-09-2004, 03:00 PM
tobers -- it was taken in the newsroom back at my old college paper when i was editor. on production nights, i'd get bored and occasionally take the pages i was editing and hop on in to the bin. paper isn't the softest thing around, but it didn't bother me much.

ming -- i was type three semi-opaque, but then i had that operation and everything went downhill. :( :o