PDA

View Full Version : Wing Chun Practioners in the UK

Nat from UK
07-31-2001, 01:10 PM
OPEN INVITATION to ALL Wing Chun Players in the UK.

Meet with, train with and exchange ideas with!!

I am hoping to organise, on a bi monthly basis, facilities where Wing Chun players from around the UK can meet with other like minded individuals to practice the art we all love.

We have access to facilities based in Hinckley (Leicestershire/Warwickshire border, close to Motorway and train station)
- Wooden Dummy, Mats, Mirrored Wall, Punch Bags etc etc - Where we would be happy to host the first few.

This is an invite is to ALL lineages, ALL associations, ALL standards -

This is initially an idea that I hope will create a positive atmosphere for all to enjoy

If you are interested please contact me on the email address below and i will contact you with potential dates and directions.

PLEASE NOTE

THERE IS NO FEE OF ANY TYPE

ONLY ATTEND IF YOU CAN LEAVE POLITICS OUTSIDE

HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU SOON

NAT FROM UK

nathan.barson@ntlworld.com

Sharky
07-31-2001, 05:07 PM
i'd be too ashamed to attend cos my wing chun is so bad, i haven't had any tuition in ages :(

Edd

My anus is superior™

oldwolf
07-31-2001, 10:11 PM
Hi Nat,
I'd love to attend but worse than Sharky, my wing chun is still wearing nappies, it wouldn't be an exchange of ideas more a case of feed me. :D

"And the crowd called out for more"

Sharky
07-31-2001, 10:23 PM
i'll come if you'll teach me for free :D

hey oldwolf - what bike you got? i tried to get a bandit 600 but the insurance was too high so i'm gonna wait till i'm older til i can get one :( I DO have a mini though :D :D

my bro's got a fazer600 i think he's gonna keep that and get an R1 to have (even more) fun on. He's mental about bikes, he's now an advanced riding instructor with the IAM. He's also just ordered a highly illegal racing can which is like 105db loud! HEeHeEHEHee

Anyways, peace...

My anus is superior™

Julian Dale
08-01-2001, 04:39 PM
The best way I have found to develop huge amounts of thurst and mad mental thrust is to yank back the the throttle on my ful power 150bhp US import Yamaha VMAX

Now that is fun :-)

Sharky
08-01-2001, 05:12 PM
only 150bhp? Bah! I would have to have a bandit resricted to 33bhp! Ho hum. I guess being able to have a bike is onlt of the plus's of being OLD :D :D

Jokes :)

Have you SEEN the prices of those Aprillia's??! Stupid money. They sound crap too. I'll stick to renting out the odd 125 at the moment :D

Edd

My anus is superior™

oldwolf
08-01-2001, 11:45 PM
Where do I start:
Gpz 900 A4 streetfighter
Gpz 900 A1 with Rx1000 engine, tastfuly modified, ha ha
GS 850 trike
Two XS 650 hard tail chops, one getting bored out at the moment
and a gsx550 es, which is my winter hack.
Garden garage and house full of other bikes in various stages of incarnation.
My missus has bikes as do the three eldest boys, building a chop for my 15 year old at the moment, the way I'm going it will be ready for his 21st.
:D :D :D

"And the crowd called out for more"

chisauking
08-02-2001, 01:50 AM
Hiya, Nat:

Hinckley is a bit far for me to travel, but I do frequent Birmingham quite often. If you are proficient at chisau and you are in Birmingham, we could always get together for a good workout. I’m sure Bernard Chong from BCS wouldn’t mind us using his place for a while.

BTW, my contact number, in case you are interested, is 07836 600832

Sharky
08-02-2001, 05:18 AM
Are Leicestershire/Warwickshire near cardiff by anychance? I maybe moving there ( :( ) next month... Thanks..

My anus is superior™

Nat from UK
08-02-2001, 03:12 PM
Sorry Sharky - Cardiff is no where near Leicestershire/Warwickshire border. ??