PDA

View Full Version : wore my got qi tshirt to the strip club

Shaolinlueb
08-07-2004, 07:28 AM
the girls were all like whats that? so i told them simply inner energy. i asked if they had it. they were like hell yeah dn shoved thier boobies in my face.

since half the guys in here are geeks and probably cant get any (myself included :(), wear got qi tshirt to strip club :p

edit*
it was my first time to one in a year and a half or so.

SevenStar
08-07-2004, 09:20 AM
sounds like a plan...

Water Dragon
08-07-2004, 12:08 PM
Dawg,
They didn't stick their bewbies in your face because of the shirt you wore. They shoved their bewbies in your face because you wereat a strip club.

cerebus
08-07-2004, 12:36 PM
They were hoping you'd be "nice" ($$$$$) to them.:D

KC Elbows
08-07-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Water Dragon
Dawg,
They didn't stick their bewbies in your face because of the shirt you wore. They shoved their bewbies in your face because you wereat a strip club.

No, it's because of the shirt. It's got booby friendly shoulders.

PHILBERT
08-07-2004, 01:25 PM
I've yet to go to a strip club. However, a friend of mine is a stripper. I've didn't meet her at the club, and no I've never seen her strip. She told me to come in there when I turn 21 and she'd buy me a drink. I asked to exchange the drink for a private dance to the them song of Mighty Mouse. She told me to bring a copy.

IronFist
08-07-2004, 01:41 PM
^ Was that a Mallrats reference?

Shaolinlueb, aren't you 18?

Starchaser107
08-07-2004, 01:41 PM
the longer the song , the longer the dance
try to find a song that'll give you more bang for your buck

ahem

Shaolinlueb
08-07-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Starchaser107

ahem

werd techno remix :cool:

im 22 ironfist. :D

IronFist
08-07-2004, 11:03 PM
My bad dude I thought you told me you were 18. n/m :)

PHILBERT
08-07-2004, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by IronFist
^ Was that a Mallrats reference?

Shaolinlueb, aren't you 18?

Yes, but I'm going to actually do it.

ahem

I'm not spending any money for it, save for cover charge. Besides, odds are once I visit the club, she'll do a better one anyway for me later.

Starchaser107
08-08-2004, 08:54 AM
k, studly:D

is she supercute?

Meat Shake
08-08-2004, 10:11 AM
Eeeeh.....
I promised myself I wont dong a stripper unless Im too drunk and forget I promised myself that.
:)

Shaolinlueb
08-08-2004, 09:32 PM
i think philbert really needs the dance. :D mallrats or not

bring an extralong technomix!!!!

Judge Pen
08-09-2004, 09:53 AM
I don't get it, why pay good money to get frusterated? When I'm hungry I don't go to a bakery to watch them bake bread!

Chang Style Novice
08-09-2004, 10:00 AM
Judge Pen has considered tucking a dollar bill into the g-string of the incorrect while drinking a watered-down gin and tonic he bought for six dollars, but thought the better of it and instead asked a real live girl out on a date.

Starchaser107
08-09-2004, 10:08 AM
g-string divas aren't real live girls u can ask on dates?

MasterKiller
08-09-2004, 10:09 AM
Tittie-bars are like window shopping. You're not there to buy; you just want to compare them with the things you have at home to make sure nothing has changed.

Starchaser107
08-09-2004, 10:12 AM
suppose something catches your eye?

MasterKiller
08-09-2004, 10:18 AM
suppose something catches your eye? Well, caveat emptor. These girls have an inflated sense of ego because thousands of guys hit on them constantly. Besides, they get commission on drinks. So, you buy them an $8 drink, they get $2 back from the bar and a drink, see? Run that on 5 or 10 guys a night, and she's got herself a tidy profit and good buzz.

Starchaser107
08-09-2004, 10:25 AM
i have aspirations of owning a strip club one day.
my friends dad owns one, its pretty okay
i want mine to be a cut above the rest though.
hopefully one day.

Chang Style Novice
08-09-2004, 10:36 AM
Besides, they get commission on drinks. So, you buy them an $8 drink, they get $2 back from the bar and a drink, see? Run that on 5 or 10 guys a night, and she's got herself a tidy profit and good buzz. According to a friend of mine who used to dance at the Crazy Lady, the bartenders will not serve drinks with booze in them to the employees. They have a concoction that they order and costs a bunch, but won't get 'em drunk. A good idea, since a lot of them are underage for drinking, and besides, you don't want to be messing with their coordination for their dances, and most of all you don't want them getting passed out and raped in the parking lot.

Sam Wiley
08-09-2004, 10:56 AM
I've never heard of a strip club watering the drinks. Last time I went out to one, I swear my drinks got lighter on the Coke and heavier on the Jack as the night wore on. The last one was nearly a glass of whisky with a splash of Coke. The drunker you get, the more you're willing to spend. Case in point, I spent a bundle, and probablt wouldn't have if I hadn't loosened up with a little booze first.

Chang Style Novice
08-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Sounds right, when you put it that way.

I don't go to those places myself, among other reasons because I work on a college campus.;)

Shaolinlueb
08-09-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
Sounds right, when you put it that way.

I don't go to those places myself, among other reasons because I work on a college campus.;)

College Campus > strip club. by far.

MasterKiller
08-09-2004, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Shaolinlueb
College Campus > strip club. by far. I agree 100%, except that most college girls don't take off their clothes in front of a hundred screaming guys on campus, or sit on your face when you throw a dollar at them, or make out with other chicks on your lap for $20. But other than that, right on!

Shaolinlueb
08-09-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
I agree 100%, except that most college girls don't take off their clothes in front of a hundred screaming guys on campus, or sit on your face when you throw a dollar at them, or make out with other chicks on your lap for $20. But other than that, right on!

I jsut find strip clubs a turn off most the time. sure the girls are pretty and such but I dont know. I dont like paying for that type of stuff. I rather a wholesome girl i can have to myself :)

Chang Style Novice
08-09-2004, 12:37 PM
Also the girls at the strip club are (probably) a lot less likely to dig the way you can talk knowledgably about post-minimalist sculptors.

Shaolinlueb
08-09-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
Also the girls at the strip club are (probably) a lot less likely to dig the way you can talk knowledgably about post-minimalist sculptors.

what does post minimalist mean? :D

GeneChing
08-10-2004, 09:30 AM
Would it be appropriate to plug got qi shirts here? I hope so... (http://store.martialartsmart.net/99mals361.html) ;)

Shaolinlueb
08-10-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by GeneChing
Would it be appropriate to plug got qi shirts here? I hope so... (http://store.martialartsmart.net/99mals361.html) ;)

haha and the model is a female.... is that margie?

AmanuJRY
08-10-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
I agree 100%, except that most college girls don't take off their clothes in front of a hundred screaming guys on campus, or sit on your face when you throw a dollar at them, or make out with other chicks on your lap for $20. But other than that, right on!

That depends on which frat houses you visit.:D