PDA

View Full Version : steven segal music! like mustic created by steven segal

GunnedDownAtrocity
08-09-2004, 02:07 PM
http://www.stevenseagal.com/music.html

red5angel
08-09-2004, 03:13 PM
weird, guess he got too fat for aikido. I don't know much about blues so can't comment other then to say, while it's not my type of music, he doesn't sound horrible.

David Jamieson
08-09-2004, 03:49 PM
weird, guess he got too fat for aikido

uh, actually I understand he is quite "for real" in terms of classical Aikido training.

Not a very good actor but his music is as listenable as any radio freindly stuff.

IronFist
08-09-2004, 04:21 PM
Yeah I heard he's pretty good at Aikido. I heard he's also a real *******.

David Jamieson
08-09-2004, 04:27 PM
I heard he's also a real *******.

the price of fame is conclusions such as this. :p

GunnedDownAtrocity
08-09-2004, 06:33 PM
nah i have heard this about him more than others.

plus according to that documentary he just ditched his kids in japan to come to the states. i wont blame any man for leaving his baby's momma, thats none of my business, but any father who just takes off on his kids like that is a piece of **** as far as im concerned. now i don't know how true any of that is, but the guy certainly draws negative attention.

CaptinPickAxe
08-09-2004, 09:37 PM
I haven't laughed that hard in years...
"Songs from the Crystal Cave" HA! Priceless....

IronFist
08-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Doesn't he have an American wife and a Japanese wife? I heard he beats one of them.

kungfu cowboy
08-09-2004, 11:49 PM
I wonder if Mary Stewart's book about Merlin and Arthurian stuff The Crystal Cave was he inspiration? Or maybe it's reminiscing about a night of intimacy shared in Billy Crystal's bachelor pad?

red5angel
08-10-2004, 07:24 AM
uh, actually I understand he is quite "for real" in terms of classical Aikido training.

then let's just hope that he never did any of the choreography for his films, otherwise I have some serious doubts.

David Jamieson
08-10-2004, 07:47 AM
then let's just hope that he never did any of the choreography for his films, otherwise I have some serious doubts.

ooooo, that's gonna hurt stevo.

so, you're an akido expert then?

and of course we all know movie fu is the real deal. :rolleyes: :p