PDA

View Full Version : ,,....,,,Attn:,,..... ......Toby............................

IronFist
08-12-2004, 11:07 PM
Hey, 'was just,,, wonderin what .......... kind'a training rutine youre wroking on now............ do you................. this it.s........... eficnent or may be efforktive? I think...... you......... should do BWE's cuz you kno they.............'re good for...... stgnreth. if you are feelin' big,,tricspe you shouldl.......... try some pullups........ cuz they really..........fry those 'ceps......................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

..............,,,,,,,,,.........................., ,,..... .,,,,,,,...............................,.,.. .,,,,,............................................ .........,.,.,., ,....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. ..................,,,,,,. .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,., .,

Serpent
08-12-2004, 11:11 PM
Ooh, it's like a Body Snatchers movie! :eek:

Toby
08-13-2004, 02:32 AM
Ya know, I wouldn't be surprised Iron ...

blooming lotus
08-13-2004, 04:21 AM
and I really speak like that you clowns

and the funny part about that, is I'm sure half the time you really believe it :rolleyes:

as long as we're practicing realism

FooFighter
08-13-2004, 03:05 PM
Iron:

You are funny!!!! You must be related to BL or had the same english teacher in third grade.

Originally posted by IronFist
Hey, 'was just,,, wonderin what .......... kind'a training rutine youre wroking on now............ do you................. this it.s........... eficnent or may be efforktive? I think...... you......... should do BWE's cuz you kno they.............'re good for...... stgnreth. if you are feelin' big,,tricspe you shouldl.......... try some pullups........ cuz they really..........fry those 'ceps......................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

..............,,,,,,,,,.........................., ,,..... .,,,,,,,...............................,.,.. .,,,,,............................................ .........,.,.,., ,....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. ..................,,,,,,. .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,., .,

blooming lotus
08-13-2004, 05:27 PM
hating is an art and these boys are once again proving themselves skilled

FooFighter
08-13-2004, 06:46 PM
BL:

Me no hatin' on you. why would u say sumthing like that.... i nothin but lov for you.

Serpent
08-14-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by blooming lotus
and I really speak like that you clowns

Yes.

Yes you do.

cerebus
08-14-2004, 07:24 PM
You forgot to throw the colloquial suffix "-ish" into the mix at random points! :p

Oh yeah, and you need to try and convince us that improper English is correct and impossible physiology is the rule. :D

IronFist
08-15-2004, 08:44 AM
.....my English....... is,,prefect-ish and narly flawles....,,. you know... i was,,,, battling .,.cyborgs from..........the future while climbing mt. everest (which I defeated....with ease,,, with dim mak - and you,, all... saying it doesn't work..),,..,.. and...they,, didn't think my... English...was..bad,,

Kymus
08-15-2004, 12:37 PM
lmfao - now that's what I call skillz Iron Fist

Vash
08-15-2004, 01:41 PM
Oops! Time for a triceps workout! Where's my pullup bar?

cerebus
08-15-2004, 03:42 PM
Close, Ironfist, close. But I was still able to understand what you said. You've got the spelling & crazy delusions down, but you need some focked-up, totally incomprehensible gibberish in there too. :D

It's amazing how much ridiculousness she was able to pack into each post. If she'd been doing it on purpose I might've thought she WAS a genius. :D

LOL@ Vash! :D

blooming lotus
08-17-2004, 02:16 AM
I'll pay Vashes' comment myself but you're still being silly, and if it's the best you can do to amuse yourself, well it's the best you can do :rolleyes: :cool: