PDA

View Full Version : Liquid vitamins.

Cipher
08-17-2004, 07:54 AM
Hello everyone. Man it's been a wh9ile since I have posted on the KFO forums.

I am looking for a good natural or liquid vitamin supplement that I can take. I have been using one a day's and they kill my stomach, I eat when I take them too.

I really want to start taking something in the mornings for energy while at work. Does anyone have any info about liquid vitamins or other supplements that are good for energy?

About the only liquid one I know of is Sea Silver, has anyone used Sea Silver? Does anyone know anything about it? I have read some negative things about it on the internet but they seem to be more business related and not about the actual product.

Thanks for any help.

FooFighter
08-19-2004, 11:49 AM
Please try to google "Amazon Herbs". This company I heard had good natural and effective liquid vitamins.

Best of Luck,
Bao

IronFist
08-19-2004, 12:19 PM
Make sure you know you're getting equal distribution of the vitimins within the liquid solution.

And make sure all the ingredients are stable in liquid form. This is the reason that liquid creatine (creatine serum) is a useless product. Creatine is not stable in liquid form and so by the time the product gets shipped to the store, sits on the shelf, you buy it, and use it, it's no longer creatine and you've just wasted your money.