PDA

View Full Version : ninjitsu master in earnest.......

blooming lotus
08-18-2004, 04:30 AM
read quite a bit of information on a bujinkan dojo grandmaster recently and had a warm fire lit up under my as*...... his name is ( masaaki ) Hatsumi Sensei and he lives and runs his dojo in Japan for ninjitsu. I like native traditional practice and practioners, and this old guy is doing it for me big time . Considering making Japan my next gongfu / ma leg.......... Does anyone have some information or an exact location??

and no, I don't mean his students dojos like Darren Howarth of SA aus ( good as I'm sure he is)..............

Anyone got some information??

for anyone in Australia intersted in learning the bujinkan way, pls email Duncan Stewart on duncanstewart@bigpond.com

blooming lotus
08-18-2004, 05:28 AM
this guy has students all over the world. someone must have heard of him????

hello...............

anyone???...........

7*...what about you Mr. everything budo???

cerebus
08-18-2004, 06:08 AM
Sigh. Yes BL, people have heard of him. In fact he's been world famous since around the 70s (you being all into "Ninjitsu", as you spell it, I figured you'd have known that).

Anyway, the correct spelling is "Ninjutsu" (unless you're doing fake "Ashida Kim" crap). Hatsumi Sensei is the 34th generation grandmaster of the Togakure Ryu school of ninjutsu and the current head of the 9 traditions which make up the Bujinkan. He inherited these arts from Tosh!tsugu Takamatsu Sensei.

If you want more info, I'm sure it's easily available online.

blooming lotus
08-18-2004, 07:33 AM
jitsu is a perfectly acceptable term in western lingo......... godam*ned any excuse ha??

So, being we all know of the guy, maybe you can give me something constuctive, like a lnk or a Japanese address??

In case you haven't realised, on-line at the mo......... just thought someone else might benifit regardless ...........

so about that link??