PDA

View Full Version : Dit Da Jow help

Starchaser107
08-18-2004, 01:52 PM
Hello all Iron Palm , Iron Body practitioners.
I am searching for a reliable jow to assist me in my iron palm training. I have found this website : http://www.ditdajows.com/commerce.c...d=5611835.17153

Has anyone had any experience with this product , or dealer ?,
or does anyone have any serious recommendations?
I need the jow relatively quickly because I'll be going back home by the end of the month.

thanks in advance.

SC107

Fu-Pow
08-18-2004, 03:28 PM
http://www.makskungfu.com/products/medicine/medicine.html

The Jau and Yau are both good and I've used them both personally.

Fu-Pow
08-19-2004, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Jow Ga Fist
Dit Dat Jow (http://www.jowgakungfu.com/LeeThiet.html)

It also comes in a 32 oz bottle, I believe. It's the size of an isopropyl alcohol bottle, to give you an idea.

Actually, the website says $18.00 for a 3 oz bottle. Way too expensive. Buy Mak's you won't regret it.

hasayfu
08-19-2004, 01:42 PM
Might as well pimp my Sifu:
http://www.wle.com//products/td01.html

Proven stuff by many martial artist and Iron Palm practitioners.

Also, if you are complaining about $18/3oz, Mak's isn't much better at $20/4oz. ($15/3oz)

WL's is $10/4oz so that's half price. You can also get volume discounts.

Starchaser107
08-19-2004, 01:57 PM
nuff respect to you southern guys , thank you very much for your help all of you, i'll make a decision soon.
could you guys say wether these products are oil or alcohol base?

fu pow whats the difference between the yau and the jau other than liquid and oil, can you use either for iron palm, or are both required?

hasayfu
08-19-2004, 02:11 PM
By definition, yau is oil, jow is alcohol. that's the literal translation.

For Iron Palm, you definitely want a alcohol based product.

The key is to have a base that doesn't evaporate too fast causing over cooling or too slow causing excessive heating.

Starchaser107
08-19-2004, 02:26 PM
thanx

Fu-Pow
08-19-2004, 05:41 PM
Jau is alchohol based and is used for treating bruises.

It contains anti-coagulant and anti-septic herbs that help the bruise to heal quickly and avoids the creation of bone spurs if the bruise occurs close to the bone.

Yau is oil based and is used for treating pulls, strains and sore muscles. Our Yau has the effect of a super intense tiger balm. It heats up the area to where it applied. However, it has some "secret" ingredients that are thought to promote healing that I'm not sure my Sifu would want me to divulge on internet.

Both our Yau and Jau are very concentrated and should last you a long time.

A word of caution about the Jau. My Sifu claims that using any kind of Jau too much can soften the bones and make them more susceptible to injury. I'm not sure how true this is but something to keep in mind.

Take care.

Frogman
08-20-2004, 06:13 AM
He posted this not long ago. Do not know the quality but it sound good.
:cool:

"Dit Da Jow
Hi guys,
I have a rare opportunity for those who wish to obtain true ironpalm herbs.
This is the Ba Bu Tang Lang recipe formulated by Chinag Hua Long. An herbologist in chinatown Toronto is moving back to China and is selling his store and all its contents. I was lucky enough to be called when the news first came out. I drove there and purchased several pounds of the ingredients neccesary to make this incredably strong "skin" medicine. unfortunalty all the "bone" medicine was confiscated at the border for it contained herbs that are illegal in the U.S. However I still have way too much so I am selling a few ounces. I have measured and mixed the herbs accordingly all you have to do is to add pure
non- additive rice wine it should be enough to make about a gallon. I can assure you this formula has been kept to only our family and is much much stronger than the commercial generic mixes sold for making a fast buck. If you are interested please repsond our contact me via email through my webiste www.kungfuusa.net thank you Shrfu Michael Haley"

neit
08-25-2004, 06:19 PM
i bought some stuff called "shui shih lok - external medicated spray" not sure if it is jow per say. but it feels the same as other jow i have used, and seems to have helped my fore-arms after conditioning.